Offseason/ draft uncapped tpe idea

Prout

Ok so being in offseason since my team dident make playoffs I thought of this would be a good idea for maybe some uncapped tpe?

the person that guess the draft for VHLM the closest to what actually happens in pick selections gets say 2-4 uncapped ?

itd be a way to get some more forum activity and keep it fun for something in the draft a fun way to hype it up.

maybe others have ideas on a way this could work? I think it’s a fun idea and still needs more planning then what I’ve said but if you get the team to think and come up with ideas it’d be fun or engage the community and ask for suggestions on this. 

Anyways thanks for listening @Beaviss sent me here so somebody listen to me for once

20 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

I like the idea. It's always pretty much dead for none playoff team, gotta found some kind of activity for them

It was my main idea to keep forums active but also keeping offseason fun for the teams that aren’t in it especially when it can create inactive’s 

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Could do a 1st/2nd round mock draft for TPE, each correct pick gets 0.5 uncapped TPE.

I thought of something like that just don’t know how everybody else feels. This draft woulda been perfect keeps activity up on forums and tpe chances. Also bigger draft more opportunities 

Edited by Prout

this also makes more sense with the VHL draft, rather than the M draft. GM's are very variable in the M, as they can draft on activity, future considerations, duration with the team, etc, vs the VHL which typically drafts for best fit and activity.

Each member puts together a first round in the VHL and each threshold hit would increase your TPE payout.

2/16 correct = 1 capped
4/16 Correct = 4capped
6/16 Correct = 6 capped 1 uncapped

8/16 Correct = 6 capped 2 uncapped

10/16 Correct = 6 capped 4 uncapped
14/16 Correct = 6 capped 6 uncapped

16/16 correct = 6 capped 8 uncapped

Something like that would build draft hype and give members something to do during the off season/ playoffs.

Just now, Beaviss said:

Each member puts together a first round in the VHL and each threshold hit would increase your TPE payout.

2/16 correct = 1 capped
4/16 Correct = 4capped
6/16 Correct = 6 capped 1 uncapped

8/16 Correct = 6 capped 2 uncapped

10/16 Correct = 6 capped 4 uncapped
14/16 Correct = 6 capped 6 uncapped

16/16 correct = 6 capped 8 uncapped

Something like that would build draft hype and give members something to do during the off season/ playoffs.

I’d use this idea, make a forum and gets more activity on forums and everyone is happy 

There’s no shortage of fun things to do, but as soon as you add “... for TPE” it gets shot down pretty quick.

We can still do these fun things! You just have to get creative with the rewards. @Zetterberg does an awesome job hosting an off season tourney with no TPE bonuses attached - people do it because it’s fun and friendly. 

I’d love to see a first round pick-‘em. I think people would try to get the inside scoop from GMs, managers would put out fake rumours to make sure the player they really wanted was available at their spot, and it’d just be a big gossip fest. Could be fun!