VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 3 - DRAMA

Berocka

u4UOa9F.png

Hi All

Before we get started please go check out all the latest VSN articles:

Under 250 | BOG Update | 1st round Mock Draft

So this episode I am once again joined by Co-Host @dasboot.

We Discuss:

Around the league; 2:43

Upcoming Prospects; 31:50

Solve the leagues problems; 43:19

Answer your questions. 59:01

Hope you all enjoy and we will see you again next week.

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-3-ellnlk

@chikn @Gaikoku-hito @Quik @GustavMattias@ Shawn

Edited by Berocka

Great listen guys!!

I found parts dry but overall it was entertaining as I am marking school papers.

User name is said Guy - koh - kuh - Hit - to and it is Japanese meaning Foreign person, with the first part meaning the same in Chinese and Korean just drop the Hito part.

Yes, My build is very basic and I switched from a play-marker build to more a scoring build after looking at other players builds so I am a bit average as I am switching my build slight for my player and I wanted a base build first that I could then take any direction afterwards.

I find graphics harder then writing but more rewarding when you get something close to being passable and writing is just about flow.

Drop bears!! LOL!! Australia has more then enough scary animals; don't need to add any more!!

Finally got a chance to listen to one of these podcasts and really enjoyed it!!! I can see the time spent on putting the whole thing together, and I definitely appreciate that. 

I think that y'all should do a "guess how many sentences Berocka starts with 'look,'"

Also "Mississausage" killed me hahah

5 hours ago, fishy said:

Finally got a chance to listen to one of these podcasts and really enjoyed it!!! I can see the time spent on putting the whole thing together, and I definitely appreciate that. 

I think that y'all should do a "guess how many sentences Berocka starts with 'look,'"

Also "Mississausage" killed me hahah

It's a stupid place to put a team