Another Day, Another Off-Topic Discussion. Music!

thadthrasher

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah @solas already said this but i've been listening to Punisher basically non-stop it's so good.

Other stuff I've been listening too recently is In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, Little Fictions by elbow, and Somebody that i used to know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello friends, thought I'd post here instead of creating my own. Give me some song suggestions! 

Any genre, just trying to expand my personal playlist. 

I only have one playlist I constantly have on, just shuffled, if anyone is interested (it goes back to 2017 and I haven't deleted anything, pls no judge): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4f3useQHPjiq1VokVhvyXh?si=a677953a67b941fa

48 minutes ago, dlamb said:

Hello friends, thought I'd post here instead of creating my own. Give me some song suggestions! 

Any genre, just trying to expand my personal playlist. 

I only have one playlist I constantly have on, just shuffled, if anyone is interested (it goes back to 2017 and I haven't deleted anything, pls no judge): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4f3useQHPjiq1VokVhvyXh?si=a677953a67b941fa

Jesus dlamb, 500+ songs on your playlist 😂

if you've already read any of this you'll know a lot of us (me and solas) love the album Punisher

everyone has heard it but i recently revisited Stressed Out and it hits different than 3 years ago.

then there is KennyO Valencia (check out the rest of the album), then this, part of minecraft's soundtrack but it SOUNDS SO GOODFalling by Trevor DanielBirds by Imagine Dragons

other albumwise, Odelay by Beck, Folklore and Evermore By taylor swift, Prom Queen by Beach Bunny, Homesick by trevor daniel.

@dlamb

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• 9 months later...

It's been a while since I've posted in here!

So, I used to really enjoy Avi Kaplan, and I loved his music even more after he left Pentatonix. I first listened to some of his other-than-Pentatonix stuff a little while back and first fell in love with this rendition of Hey Ya

Spoiler

Recently he released a song with Joy Williams that I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO!

Spoiler

so I thought I give my two cents... I am very ambivalent on what I am listening to, here some things which come from top of my head right now: Guns'n'Roses, Johnny Cash, German Punkrock (mostly 'Die Toten Hosen'), Queen, ABBA, most of the 80's in general... And of course Oz's biggest export ever AC/DC...

Edited by Daniel Janser