S74 Hiring World Cup GMs!

fonziGG

It's around that time again! At the end of every even-numbered season, we hold the World Cup! I am looking for 6 General Managers to take the helm of their respective teams in the tournament. If you have interest in being a GM in the future or want to participate in such a fun even then this could be a job for you!

This tournament is comprised of the following teams each requiring a GM:

Canada

USA

Nordic

Western Europe

World

Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality. To apply; comment below indicating which teams you are applying for.

Job Details:

Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility.

Help facilitate consistent communication within a teams locker room and in game threads.

Bring excitement to the tournament and it's players.

Submit lines for each game.

Please have a computer that can run the STHS client so you can create and submit your lines.

Prior GM experience is an asset but not required.

For their participation in the tournament, each GM will receive 2 TPE per week for the entire tournament.

Edited by fonziGG

• fonziGG changed the title to S74 Hiring World Cup GMs!
44 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

As the GM's have been decided on, I'd like to encourage all applicants that this was an incredibly tough decision to make. I encourage you all to apply again at the next World Cup and at the World Juniors.

No transparency in this hiring process smh

I'll put my name in for a team but if there's a decision to be made between me and someone newer don't pick me.

10 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'll put my name in for a team but if there's a decision to be made between me and someone newer don't pick me.

Smh I did a bad copy paste :(

Edited by fonziGG

Just now, fonziGG said:

smh I did a bad copy paste :(

[Cowbell rings off in the distance, "Shame! Shame. Shame."]

That's okay Fonzi, I did it many times in my pre draft interview PMs I sent out to like twenty prospects. Now I look like a terrible GM (I had to show them what I really am).

27 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Gustav, if I get picked would you want to me my incredibly knowledgeable AGM (the pay is...well none).