Calgary Wranglers new Logo

Beketov

• Commissioner

Some of you may remember awhile ago @Motzaburger (where are you bud?) and @Da_Berr collaborated on a new logo for the Calgary Wranglers. Some of you may also remember that Bushito, the GM of Calgary at the time, didn't care for it. Well Bush is gone now and @Jubis happens to be quite fond of getting rid of what I have deemed the derp horse. So, even though you have mostly all seen it before, I present to you the new and improved Calgary Wranglers logo!

Gr05Qfv.png

Keeping the colour scheme and the overall theme of the wranglers logo, important for such a historical team, this new logo encompasses the best parts of the Wranglers while removing the slightly, shall we say, Family Guy esk nature of the old logo. The wranglers shall be sporting this new look starting in S75.

Bruh what happened to removing the reigns? Also ngl there were some other concept CGY logos that were floating around when this was first released that look way better.

Edited by Da_Berr

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

Bruh what happened to removing the reigns? Also ngl there were some other concept CGY logos that were floating around when this was first released that look way better.

We wrote you and Motza months ago and you both completely ghosted us....

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

We wrote you and Motza months ago and you both completely ghosted us....

Oh yeah... Uh sorry about that, beav sent me a discord message a few days ago and asked me for the edited logo and i sent it to him, I thought you guys would have been informed. Really sorry about that mate.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

Oh yeah... Uh sorry about that, beav sent me a discord message a few days ago and asked me for the edited logo and i sent it to him, I thought you guys would have been informed. Really sorry about that mate.

So did you send him one without the reigns that he just never showed the rest of us?

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

So did you send him one without the reigns that he just never showed the rest of us?

I honestly forgot about the chat with everyone and the CGY logo until beav sent me a discord message like 3 days ago, from there I assumed it would've been shared with the higher ups, I could send it to the chat rn.

• 6 months later...

Fun fact: if you google "derphorse logo" this is one of the very first pictures that comes up. Google needs to learn that this beast won a fight to the death with the derphorse.