Press Conference for ANYONE

On 11/2/2020 at 10:16 AM, thadthrasher said:

During the off-season, Thadius Sales enjoys asking questions of fellow VHL/M players. It's one of the only things in this dark dark world that brings him any amount of joy, other than selling paper and playing hockey of course.

1. What are your player's plans during this off-season?

Nessie is thinking of taking a trip to Lake Champlain in Vermont to visit her cousin Champ. She is hoping it will still be cold enough for them to play on hockey on the frozen lake. 

2. Halloween was just a few days ago, did your player dress up and go trick-or-treating? Did they eat any candy?

Due to Nessies large THICC body no costume fits her and due to the fact she is a monster no one believes she is real. As for the candy.. she thought she may like Swedish fish but when they weren’t fish flavored, she gave up on trying any more candy. 

3. After a long, hard fought season, a player can often forget about mental health. What are you (or your player) doing to maintain sanity?

Nessie takes a lot of mental health breaks by swimming. Sometimes you gotta just keep swimming. 

4. If your player needed to take on a part-time job during the off-season, what would it be?

Nessie loves the idea of working in a haunted house during the fall off season. She loves seeing humans shriek in terror. 

5. Are there any changes you'd like to see happen for S75?

No, just want to keep kicking butt and taking names. 

6. As professional hockey players, we know that a well-balanced diet is important. One of the most important pieces of that diet is protein. What's your favorite cut of steak, and how do you like it done (raw --- well-done, in between)?

Nessie prefers fish.. but if she had to eat steak it would be as raw as can be.

• 1 month later...

During the off-season, Thadius Sales enjoys asking questions of fellow VHL/M players. It's one of the only things in this dark dark world that brings him any amount of joy, other than selling paper and playing hockey of course.

2. Halloween was just a few days ago, did your player dress up and go trick-or-treating? Did they eat any candy?

3. After a long, hard fought season, a player can often forget about mental health. What are you (or your player) doing to maintain sanity?

4. If your player needed to take on a part-time job during the off-season, what would it be?

6. As professional hockey players, we know that a well-balanced diet is important. One of the most important pieces of that diet is protein. What's your favorite cut of steak, and how do you like it done (raw --- well-done, in between)?

1. During the off-season, Brock will probably go back home to Corpus Christi and spend time with the community he grew up with.

2. When it's halloween, Brock doesn't dress up, but he does eat lots of candy. Mostly skittles.

3. Building free time into his schedule throughout the weeks.

4. Probably a Sports Journalist.

5. Well, for S75, not sure. But for next season.. also not sure.

6. Fillet mignon, medium rare. Brock has an expensive taste.

• 1 month later...

Off-season/Pre-Draft Presser

1. Keep the grind going. The draft is in a few days, so I'm preparing for that, just waiting to see what team makes their move and steps up and selects me.

2. Markinson does dress up, but too old for TaT lol. Yes to candy.

3. Take it one day at a time, and breathing exercises is how Markinson maintains mental health.

4. Likely something where size matters, like stocking high shelves..

5. I'll answer this as S78, as it's an old presser. I think the league has done a great job in the live sims and engaging people. I think last season's off-season was brutally long, so I hope they can condense for this season! 

6. Medium Rare, I love Prime Rib.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, thadthrasher said:

1.) It's not a long Off-season for me but i have my 2nd round of FA to go through and I definitely plan on some golf. Time at the cottage will be pretty amazing too, i love the summer.

2.) I dressed up as Poison Ivy, the entire titans team did DC themed costumes it was amazing :D

3.)I usually get out in nature and go take some hikes, when that is not possible i take long bubble baths and call up my besties ❤️

4.)I would  help my GM with scouting, I like to draft and have been told i have a knack for making players nervous in interviews so they tell us more facts ;)

5.)I would like to see the leauge acknowledge more members for their contributions.

6.) T-bone medium rare, with a good steak sauce and some salt and pepper #YUM

1. To get better

2. It was a bit ago but yeah

3. Listen to music

4. Something non-profit

5. Nope

6. I'm a pollo-pescatarian

On 11/2/2020 at 9:16 AM, thadthrasher said:

1. My player wishes to train extra hard to be a killer next season.

2. Silly thad, Halloween was 7 months ago! However, he didn't because he isn't a NERD!

3. My player hopes to keep in touch with his new teammates and spend time with them to boost his sanity.

4. Beach lifeguard. My man wants all the women, he's a chick-magnet.

5. I'm going to pretend this says S78 -- I don't see a need in changes. The changes that have been made are already solid.

6. Any cut of steak works well for me, and I love it medium rare!