American Presidential Election Talk

thadthrasher

Similar to the guys at work, these people will believe anything.. ANYTHING. The guys at work initially said that when schools have Covid cases, they’ll keep the kids hostage and “I’ll get my guns and get my fucking kids”. Anytime they bring stupid shit up that they’ve “seen and heard”, I remind them of how fucking stupid they are with the kids being held hostage... Trudeau paid 900Million to cover up pedo stuff even though it was during the WE scandal stuff .... Supposedly internment camps are being made in Ontario and Manitoba? “Like hitlers without the gas”.... vaccines are bad... they don’t trust doctors but one has a health concern right now and instead of going to Brad at Jiffy Lube - wow, he went to a doctor (how convenient)..  it’s the same as the flu.. “I know someone who had it and they were barely sick so it’s the same for everyone”... masks are controlling but laws (barely control anything), cell phones (listen and watch your every move - cell towers always know where you at), technology (controls your ass), seat belts (it’s the law to wear it, yet.. you don’t bitch about that?), helmets or Facebook etc aren’t... bill  gates is shady but Donald trump is good...

Remember that fake video that was circulating the other day? Trump is sharing it on YouTube as if it was real... but yet he wants people to believe the other side is cheating and full of shit? Come on Americans... lol

What’s scarier is all the people that are commenting are like the people I work with. If I hear something I don’t know or sounds like bull shit, it takes 10 minutes to find out the truth on whether or not it is... how come these people can’t do that? The scarier thing... it’s becoming more common, more widespread... more and more people are becoming like this. Or has it always been like this and the world just becomes more black and white as you age?  I used to be a proud Albertan but man, people have become all about ME, ME, ME. They don’t care about people’s lives and Covid, they care about their “freedoms”, “oil” and their crazy ass ideologies. No one gives a shit about it anymore. People can’t even think any more and are way too far right or left... 

Think about other people. You don’t have to like one another to be kind to one another. Use your head. No wonder the earth is trying to get rid of us - we’re the virus.  Care more about a dollar than a human. ?

Edited by Banackock

@BanackockYou're 100% correct in what you've written above. People are so caught up in this entire conspiracy theory mindset. It's as if they look for a conspiracy in EVERYTHING that they dislike. Like, I'm sure if Biden claimed he loved Mountain Dew over 7-Up they would start a a CT that Biden was being paid under the table by "Big Soda" to promote Mountain Dew because they are being paid by China to keep the drugs within it in circulation. Like, look...I made this up in 2 seconds and I can GUARANTEE that if I shared it on social media it would become popular, trending, and "fact" within a day. It's a sad world we live in. The same people that told me as a kid not to believe everything I read on the internet are now believing everything they read on the internet.

The people that I work with often find themselves caught up in conspiracy theories and an idolization of Trump/Biden. Like you've said, many people have lost the ability to think for themselves, and instead, fall into this trap of herd thinking. The same people calling one another "sheep" are also sheep themselves, and not in a good way. People have lost the ability to recognize that they are caught in a political trap, trusting that their beloved candidate will magically save them from all of life's woes and worries.

Politics has become a vicious, hungry, and jealous god that people worship while it crushes them beneath its heel.

Man trump should be checked into a hospital.. his tweets are nuts. Where is he getting all these stats and stuff from? Where’s the evidence? No one that supports him cares to see the evidence. Far right media and trump spew it and they just eat it up :P 

• Senior Admin
24 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Man trump should be checked into a hospital.. his tweets are nuts. Where is he getting all these stats and stuff from? Where’s the evidence? No one that supports him cares to see the evidence. Far right media and trump spew it and they just eat it up :P 

This is what gets me dude. I’m 100% sure there are people on the left that would do the same but nowhere near the numbers as the right. Just imagine if Hilary refused to concede and cried fraud. But these guys are so willfully ignorant that they think result-changing election fraud wouldn’t have been presented in court by now if the evidence existed.... 

it must be exhausting to be rational in the US and constantly be under attack by the other (less than) half of the country ?

1 minute ago, Will said:

This is what gets me dude. I’m 100% sure there are people on the left that would do the same but nowhere near the numbers as the right. Just imagine if Hilary refused to concede and cried fraud. But these guys are dumb enough to think that result-changing election fraud wouldn’t have been presented in court by now if the evidence existed.... 

it must be exhausting to be rational in the US and constantly be under attack by the other (less than) half of the country ?

Donald Trump mentioned before his race with Hillary that if he didn't win he wouldn't accept it and that there was fraud. I just watched a shit ton of videos on it and all of the old presidents leaving office and welcoming new president-elects. I believe a majority of them handed it over respectfully and such. They probably weren't the happiest but always seemed happy and put USA and democracy first. Bush was inviting Obama over. McCain would correct people when they said Obama was a bad person during their race with "he isn't. He's a good man". Trump was calling fraud during his 2016 race and he's calling fraud now. 

The fake video that circulated Trump ended up posting on his Youtube account after Twitter took it down on Trump JR's page... they fixed the little noise at 35 seconds and now to me, you can't tell it's fake and I only do because I seen the original... and you should of seen how scary some of the comments were.. There's election fraud but it's okay for you to toss around misinformation and fake videos etc :P 

If there's fraud, fine. For the sake of democracy I'd accept it... but I just need to see the proof of all these stats and what he's saying. Either way, he has given team USA an enjoyable platform to mock during VHL's S74 World Cup. :) 

• 1 month later...

Just as the republican/trump supporters believed that Biden video to be real despite it being proven fake... bet they think this is fake and Trump isn’t the bigger problem, scam and fraud. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

How do people like or believe in this guy? Crazy, crazy people.. but yet they call us the sheep. What are they being led by? 🤪

Edited by Banackock

paraphrased:

"After this, these protesters will go back to Olive Garden, their Holiday Inns, have some drinks, and talk about what a great job they did today, thinking they've stood for something. They've stood for nothing."

- Anderson Cooper, 2021 (talking about trump supporters invading the U.S. Capitol

lmao

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• 2 weeks later...