Continental Cup Finals, GM 6: Vancouver Wolves vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

Titans, we had a dream playoff run and the spirits in the LR were at an all time high. I feel for every member of the roster but we need to take this experience again and carry it into next season where we project to be a strong team once again. We only lost 5 of our 18 playoff games and in the end came up short, which obviously shows how hard it is to actually win a cup.

@Jbeezy76 this was your final season and we were really hoping to get you a cup. Thank you for everything since coming over to us. You were a constant for us over the seasons and kept the spirit of Helsinki strong every step of the way. Truly a Titan through and through!

@Seabass thank you for joining us this season from UFA. You made a scary d-core even more fierce.

Highlight has to be that 5 point game near the end of the season. Perrin showed he can dominate from the blue line as well as the scoreboard.

Congrats to Vancouver and to @BladeMaiden for joining the ranks as a VHL champion.

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

At the beginning of the season I was expecting to sneak into the first round of the playoffs.... Never thought we would get all the way to the top. Thanks for all the hard work guys and gals. 

The youth movement worked with help from all the old farts still on the team. 

stanley cup ovechkin GIF
onto the next

Been a season for underdogs. Congratulations to Vancouver though!

8 hours ago, Beaviss said:

At the beginning of the season I was expecting to sneak into the first round of the playoffs.... Never thought we would get all the way to the top. Thanks for all the hard work guys and gals. 

The youth movement worked with help from all the old farts still on the team. 

stanley cup ovechkin GIF
onto the next

Typical Wolves... that looks like pee. 

22 hours ago, Beketov said:

No one on the Wolves can agree on what team to use for their gifs smh

Well done though guys, great series all around.

I think Seattle used the same OVIE drinking from the cup gif for each of our last 4 cups. 

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I think Seattle used the same OVIE drinking from the cup gif for each of our last 4 cups. 

We were surprised this season. Next season we will all be on the same page ;)