Town of Salem #13 - Sign Up

Gustav

Format Poll - Game 13  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gustav noises

So what I didn't realize upon ending the last game and saying that I'd be out for a while is that I had a lot of exams/general work last week...so that means I've got more downtime this week than usual. What better way to fill the void than with some Town of Salem? This is probably the last game until my finals and such are over, though, so better enjoy it.

No new updates for this game, actually! Let's get on with the copy-paste (and, no, HATTY, I'm not fixing the formatting for the light-mode people because I'm lazy. Just highlight it if it's unreadable smh):

Rules are here

The wiki is here

idk here's another song I guess

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE DISCORD SERVER

JOINING THE SERVER IS REQUIRED  FOR ALL PLAYERS! Non-players are welcome as well.

Remember that ALL game-related notifications will be given on Discord! Make sure you join the server, and check it BEFORE speaking in the game thread each day. Also, do your best to be there at the start of each night phase!

If you're new to the game, read up on some roles on the wiki and go through some old game threads in this subforum.

TRIVIA TIME:

HERE IS THE LINK TO TRIVIA!

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

@Caboose30

@Devise

@jhatty8

@osens

@Doomsday

@BarzalGoat

@JigglyGumballs

@TheLastOlympian07

@Berocka

@bigAL

@chatfan036

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

• Gustav pinned this topic

Oh, and target start date of Tuesday night.

List of those signed up:

BarzalGoat

Berocka

bigAL

Blazzer

chatfan036

Devise

Doomsday

JeffD

jhatty8

JigglyGumballs

JorgTheGoat03

MMFLEX

Mr_Hatter

omgitshim

osens

Ricer13

TheLastOlympian07

ZP16

Edited by GustavMattias

I've done most of the roles, but left a bit of space in case we get anyone in last minute. I'll keep sign-up open until later on tonight and start the game shortly after it closes then.

Edited by GustavMattias

32 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sure been a while I'll be the strong silent type.

You've still got the most kills in VHL ToS history ?

Join the Discord server btw, I moved all the notification threads to private channels in there a couple games ago.

• Gustav locked this topic
  • Gustav unpinned this topic