don't let BoG make predictions

rory

On 11/11/2020 at 2:02 PM, jhatty8 said:

I doubt any BOG member, who rose to their stature because they are responsible, respectable, and are close to leading the league, would purposefully slide a few votes one way for a measly TPE or two.

Hatty, in all of your time of knowing me... Am I really any of those things?

Golden Globes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

6 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Hatty, in all of your time of knowing me... Am I really any of those things?

bro we saw ur WC gm choices you don't have to pretend ?

This is idea is really really narrow minded. Having been on the BoG back in the day, the only person I ever saw who voted without complete integrity was Boubabi. He didn't even do it to cheat his predcitions though, he just did it to give his player awards. Luckily, because of how the system is designed, it never worked.

13 hours ago, Jericho said:

This is idea is really really narrow minded. Having been on the BoG back in the day, the only person I ever saw who voted without complete integrity was Boubabi. He didn't even do it to cheat his predcitions though, he just did it to give his player awards. Luckily, because of how the system is designed, it never worked.

Lmao. Pitiful 

Edited by boubabi

19 hours ago, Devise said:

Fuck yes. There is no controversy or bias though. I just suck at predictions literally have gotten zero more than once so hell yes to giving me average earned.

No no  , then the awards will be rigged to get the average up. You get nothing (so nothing really changes - except the scenery arrangememts)

• Commissioner
17 hours ago, Advantage said:

I will say, Jericho definitely is wrong on that part of his take.  That being said I have witnessed it but not by Boubabi.

Boubabi did pump his own tires a lot but they were never players that were undeserving either so it’s not like he was really swaying anything, just saying what people were already agreeing with anyway. No harm in that.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, JeffD said:

And now the BOG has robbed me of my S74 Kanou ?

I would have voted for you if blues voted. Downey > Louth.

Also at least you lost under normal circumstances. I lost with the only award to get ranked choice voting in 74 seasons after receiving the most first place votes. Bloody robbery.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:58 AM, Beketov said:

Boubabi did pump his own tires a lot but they were never players that were undeserving either so it’s not like he was really swaying anything, just saying what people were already agreeing with anyway. No harm in that.

I think Jericho doesnt remember what its like to not have a scrub as a player.

There's a difference between voting for my player in my yearly prediction and what Jericho is insinuating that I did.

Ladies, that's the reason I will never ever recreate, what a poor attempt of dragging me down