WJC Commissioner

Acydburn

• Commissioner

WJC Commissioner Hiring

As many of you know, I was recently given the job of VHLM Commissioner. With that taking a majority of my time, I no longer think I can do this job justice. With that said I'm looking for someone to replace me and work along side @rjfryman. Below I've listed a few of the responsibilities If this interests you, please apply within this thread. 

World Junior Commissioners Duties:

• Help in the hiring process of the 5 World Junior Championship General Managers.
  • Promote the World Junior Championship around the board, on the Discord or wherever you may want.
  • Decide the recipients of the tournament awards.
  • Update various All-Time Lists with this season's statistics, histories etc.

The job pays 2 capped TPE per week for the duration of the tournament.

If this is something that could interest you, apply by posting in this thread.

23 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

There are more competent candidates than me for now so I shall not apply

Don't say that! Anything can be taught, so always apply for anything you're interested in. At the very least, you're getting your name out!

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Don't say that! Anything can be taught, so always apply for anything you're interested in. At the very least, you're getting your name out!

At the very least, I will follow the tourney closely and apply next season. Throwing my support in for Spartan and Jiggs tho

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

I'm not ready for this high a spot yet. I'm throwing my support in for @Spartan to get it though.

This really isn't some high profile job. It only pays 2-3 weeks of the season. Is a good way to get an eye on management. I say you should apply, if nothing else see some of the questions that may be asked.

Hey @Acydburn  I'm going to apply for this. I've been out of the management game a while but things are stabilizing enough for me to take on a job. I've got my shit together, I'm organized, and I love doing the behind the scenes minutiae to make the big things run smoothly. I'd say @Ricer13 would give you a great reference but he also applied for the job haha I'm the big-picture guy you need to help run the big-picture event.

13 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Hey @Acydburn  I'm going to apply for this. I've been out of the management game a while but things are stabilizing enough for me to take on a job. I've got my shit together, I'm organized, and I love doing the behind the scenes minutiae to make the big things run smoothly. I'd say @Ricer13 would give you a great reference but he also applied for the job haha I'm the big-picture guy you need to help run the big-picture event.

Absolutely a great choice! Would be nice to see AL get back into some involvement with the league. Very personable and everything he does, he does very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Sorry, things have been a bit hectic lately. Without further ado the new WJC Commish alongside @rjfryman is none other than:

Spoiler

Thanks to everyone who applied it was not an easy decision.