Minor Salary Retention Announcement

• Commissioner

Hello resident Victory Hockey Leaguers,

This is a relatively minor announcement that I am indeed stretching out so that it does not appear as short and insignificant as it would, were I strictly announcing the announcement that I am announcing. Now that your attention has been received, as you would not be reading this line had it not, I will announce the information that this announcement is intended for:

Beginning in the Victory Hockey League's 75th season, there will be a new level of salary retention, under Rule 6.5 - Trading Salaries. Henceforth, on the day of the Trade Deadline, also referred to as Trade Deadline Day, acquiring teams will only pay 50% of a player's contract. This will only be in effect from 12:01AM Pacific Time, through the Trade Deadline (as outlined in the season schedule, put out every off-season) on Trade Deadline Day.

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement, that I have announced.

:cheers:

@Commissioner

@VHL GM

On 11/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Quik said:

This is a relatively minor announcement that I am indeed stretching out so that it does not appear as short and insignificant as it would, were I strictly announcing the announcement that I am announcing. Now that your attention has been received, as you would not be reading this line had it not, I will announce the information that this announcement is intended for:

i feel like Im having a stroke