(S76) G - Ryan Pablo, TPE: 54

PabloIsNotAGirl

Welcome to the VHL!

I would offer you a spot on the Saskatoon Wild, but I already have two goalies, and I imagine you would prefer to be more than an emergency goalie. Other @VHLM GMs will be here shortly to get you onto a team before the season begins next week!

Good luck to you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hey there @PabloIsNotAGirl! I'm DoktorFunk, and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! We currently have a goalie, but I could offer you a spot on our roster as a backup! Let me know if you'd like to join us by quoting this post and saying "accepted!"

Hey there @PabloIsNotAGirl welcome to the league! My name is Hatter, AGM for the Minnesota Storm. We are looking to build a solid roster for the upcoming season, and have a spot open for a backup goalie. You would split starts, and depending on your earning rate, you could challenge for more. 

Both @Rayzor_7, our GM, and I have created goalies ourselves, and are intimately familiar with the process; Rayz's player just retired and will be a first ballot Hall of Famer, and I just won the top goalie award for the second time. Any questions you might have, we can answer! 

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here in the VHL. Its a great place, if I do say so myself :)

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @PabloIsNotAGirl!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you the backup slot on our roster. We're coming off a strong season, reaching the Founder's Cup and being a dominant force in our division. This season we're not expecting the same success, but we think we can keep up with our competition and want you to be a part of it. If the Hounds sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!