Dominos Jersey Reccommendations for sigs, VHLM edition

At last, the long awaited sequel to me raging at Prague. 

Halifax 21st

This is an easy one for all you peeps out there, the Toronto Maple Leafs would be an almost perfect hit for Halifax. The reason why I'm saying almost is because you still need the turn up the resolution on that image. 1 down, 11 to go.

Houston Bulls

Houston is a harder one but, I came up with Davos's jersey so, I am invincible! The answer is either Philadelphia or Edmonton. For Philly you need to change the white into red. And for Edmonton, change the dark blue to red.

Las Vegas Aces

The team that I play for, so therefore I should know. And I do! The answer is 100% Dallas. Dallas is green and black, just like Vegas. And Vegas has quite a bit of white. Just like the Stars's jersey. So there is your answer for Vegas.

Mexico City Kings 

So this is a pretty non-obvious answer, Mexico's logo is pretty similar to Chicago's logo, so maybe Mexico's Jersey could be Chicago's jersey? Just a possibility. If not, then New Jersey.

Miami Marauders

My friend @RedSus plays for this team, and maybe he will be disappointed XD, But I chose the Carolina Hurricanes. I know, I know, stupid idea but, If you want to make a Miami season S74, Choose the Charlotte Checkers of the AHL. Also a stupid idea-

Minnesota Storm

For this one  I chose the Arizona Coyotes, because they have almost perfect colours, Like the burgundy would maybe fit perfectly, but not a lot. Still the best option though.

Mississauga Hounds

For this one I chose the Winnipeg Jets (regular jersey). Mainly because Askarov had it in his sig so...

Ottowa Lynx

The Nashville Predators of the NHL would be a perfect fit for Ottowa. They still have the same colours as the Moscow Menace. That's my opinion.

Philadelphia Reapers

This is Prague Jr. This is the terribliness that you guys like. aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. i fucking don't know. I genuinely do not know. Maybe Vancouver? Yeah, you could change the blue into teal and the green into red and the white into yellow. DONE, YES! FINISHING HAS NEVER FELT SO GOOD BEFORE!

San Diego Marlins

San Diego's Jersey will be the San Jose Sharks of the NHL. All you need to do is change the black into yellow, and the orange to black. Almost done!

Saskatoon Wild

The St. Louis Blues are the most qualified for Saskatoon, all you need to do is change the black into white and that's it. One more!? 10 more minutes until the due time.

Yukon Rush

The final one. After this, it will be over. So finally, Yukon. For this I chose Edmonton. All you need to do is change the white into grey (small change TBH).

It is over.

Edited by Domino Draws