Bronze and Gold Medal Games

VHL Games

• Josh changed the title to Bronze and Gold Medal Games

Awesome job Team Nordic! It was an honor putting this talented roster together and watching us improve as the tourney went along. Grats to Canada and USA on their medals as well.
These tourneys are getting much tougher with so much talent spread out over the league. This was really anyone's tourney from the get-go.

Thank you @BladeMaiden for your help this tourney as our AGM ?

GG all and see you in S76!

Well, another fun tournament has come and gone. Congrats to all the teams involved. This tournament has been one of the more fun ones in my recent memory of tournaments being involved in. 

Congrats to USA on bringing home a bronze medal. Thank you to those who participated in making the team fun. I’ll post more later. I got a VHL. Com article to blab in. 

Bringing home a medal is always sweet but I do these tournaments to boost hype, activity and good vibes. There was a lot of that in this tournament.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

GM Blake Campbell was the GM then. If remembering correctly, we were an underdog team that season. 

Probably - some impressive firepower with Max Molholt and Aleksi Koponen but no great goalie by the looks of it.