[S75] (S75) LW - Gaspar Zakrevsky

Banackock

We're excited to offer LW - Gaspar Zakrevsky a contract with the Seattle Bears.

S75: 3,000,000 ** VHLM

S76: 1,000,000

S77: 1,000,000

@Pythonic Welcome to the team. Sorry it was late. Was making supper and then got into watching Anger Management :P 

The following players have been signed during FA but have yet to be added to our roster:

Gaspar Zakrevsky

Jackson Richard

Dommy Hasek

G - Aksu Maronen

Spoiler

@Will @Josh @Commissioner Any idea on a timeline? Just wondering so it's not missed and I have to keep chasing. Jackson Richards was signed on Tuesday. THNX.

EDIT:

thanks Beav. Just need term and amounts fixed but appreciate it getting down so it’s a little easier on these guys and they don’t miss out. :cheers:

Edited by Banackock

It may be effecting these guys claiming training camp. Unsure if they can still claim or not without being on a VHL team, but if not, them taking awhile to get on a team is somewhat effecting them negatively... @TheFattyMichel has lost out on Wednesday, Thursday, FRI and SAT because he was not added.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Banackock said:

The following players have been signed during FA but have yet to be added to our roster:

Gaspar Zakrevsky

I don’t see an acceptance so not yet, no.

Also you’re giving the busiest people shot for this while any @Updaters can put people on teams.

17 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I don’t see an acceptance so not yet, no.

Also you’re giving the busiest people shot for this while any @Updaters can put people on teams.

Yes, for this one player you’re correct. 

I was unaware updater could no that + adjust contract and finance. I knew that had the power, just not the role, knowledge or permission, etc. Not trying to give shit... just trying to help with retention/recruitment and the other ones been waiting since Tuesday/wed :D 

Edited by Banackock

• Commissioner
27 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Yes, for this one player you’re correct. 

I was unaware updater could no that + adjust contract and finance. I knew that had the power, just not the role, knowledge or permission, etc. Not trying to give shit... just trying to help with retention/recruitment and the other ones been waiting since Tuesday/wed :D 

Well the other three are done, I’m not sure who did them but they are done.

I’m not sure updaters can handle finances and such but they can definitely get them onto a team which is a start, when @Victor looks at all the finances he’d get the rest sorted.

Also a bug report for the portal to get the players into FA would be a better method than tagging Josh or Will every day.