VSN AUSTRALIA - One and a Half Canadians - Episode 5 - The Quiz

Berocka

u4UOa9F.png

Hi All

Today I have my co-host and newly hired VSN Staff @dasboot as well as world famous podcaster @Advantage joining today.

We talk about a lot of things with a lot of de-railing and random topics. But give it a listen you won't be disappointed!!!

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-5-ft--Advantage-emjir0

Timeline

Advantage Interview -0:21

Around the VHL - 24:54

2 Minute Quiz - 59:04

Beard or no Beard - 1:09:52

Ask us questions here!

People mentioned this episode

@Peace @Corco  @Hylands @Acydburn  @Zetterberg @Renomitsu  @MexicanCow123 @enigmatic @KC15 @Devise @Jubis @gorlab @Patrik Tallinder @omgitshim @Rayzor_7 @DollarAndADream

I'll have to listen to this one at another time, but I've really been enjoying the podcasts everyone has been posting lately. Good to listen to while I'm working on some projects. Keep it up, and like last time, I reaffirm my interest in joining one day. 

Look at me listening to this thing....but I'm about to put @Advantage my boy who I literally watched some Being the Elite with earlier today on notice; you didn't really vote in HOF you liar! He's all coy about what he did or didn't do with his vote; but he voted AFTER the HOF was posted. You can't hide your shame ADV I ever reminded you a week ago! :P 

IMAGE PROOF! With more hidden treasure. 

proof.png

Edited by Devise

17 minutes ago, Devise said:

Look at me listening to this thing....but I'm about to put @Advantage my boy who I literally watched some Being the Elite with earlier today on notice; you didn't really vote in HOF you liar! He's all coy about what he did or didn't do with his vote; but he voted AFTER the HOF was posted. You can't hide your shame ADV I ever reminded you a week ago! :P 

proof.png

I already saw this in the BoG thread, but I'm kind of curious who is the 1 person that voted no for me being a builder. I'm just curious of the reason, not because I think I should be one, but because he was the only person who did vote no. It's just funny to see that it was an 11-1 vote. I was surprised to be voted in the first place. 

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

I already saw this in the BoG thread, but I'm kind of curious who is the 1 person that voted no for me being a builder. I'm just curious of the reason, not because I think I should be one, but because he was the only person who did vote no. It's just funny to see that it was an 11-1 vote. I was surprised to be voted in the first place. 

I mean I don't want to out that member here; but you have access in there so you can click on the 1 and see who it was. 

41 minutes ago, Devise said:

I mean I don't want to out that member here; but you have access in there so you can click on the 1 and see who it was. 

Maybe I'm a dumb dumb but I don't think I have that option. Can't seem to click anywhere that shows me who voted what.

5 hours ago, Devise said:

proof.png

You dick

I think Beard or No Beard with members is the next step, that’ll be hilarious. @Advantagealways appreciate your history and background info from the before times.  
Gotta give a score so I claim for review: Good structure, good guests with good topics and questions for the guests. Adding in music and different voices introducing the sections is a fancy touch. 9.5/10. 

Edited by bigAL
Sweet sweet TPE

Finally got time to listen. Nice one boys and great to hear @Advantage 's sweet tones again. I like the way @dasboot constantly hangs shit on @Berocka. It wouldn't be an Aussie cast without it. 

If I download a cast, I always listen until the end! Really enjoying these, keep up the great work. 

On 11/18/2020 at 1:31 AM, Devise said:

proof.png

poor @boubabi