S74 Championship Banner Public Vote

Beaviss

Please pick the best banner!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, gorlab said:

THE VERSION OF #5 BEAVISS DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE:

5wPr6go.png

Tbh I still like 3 more but that’s significantly better. I would be far more okay with that than what was posted. Though I am concerned how well the small names would scale.

17 minutes ago, tcookie25 said:

this is easily the best one now

30 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I also change my vote to 5

32 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I change my vote to 5 please. 

EVERYONE CHANGE TO 5 AND WIN BIG! STOP THE COUNT. FIX THE VOTES.

tbh can't agree that 3 is deserving

no offense intended to whoever designed it. it's a phenomenal graphic. but a championship banner should represent the teams that won it, and that may as well just be a Vancouver Wolves championship banner. The Miami logo is camouflaged into the bottom corner and the words are tiny.

on a related note - why are votes locked as soon as they are submitted? see no reason they couldn't be changed up until the time the poll closes?

23 minutes ago, gorlab said:

unfortunately the votes cannot be changed, 3 is deserving and should be put up.

I am however interested in a 3 uncapped tpe compensation package since the wrong version of my banner was posted.

:gorlab:

I recommend these guys. Nexus Building, 2nd Ave North. 

https://www.cuelenaere.com/

Edited by BOOM™

22 minutes ago, tcookie25 said:

on a related note - why are votes locked as soon as they are submitted? see no reason they couldn't be changed up until the time the poll closes?

that might just be a function of the how the poll works, outside of anyone's control

I think all of them are really good and If I could I would combine 3, 4 and 5 together to make a great banner. I like the boarders around three and the clean nature. 4 has the best balance with clearly defined the two teams and leagues but lacks a bit of finish and 5 has a great concept but is unbalanced and seems the teams were an after thought as the Oilers is no where near the colors of Miami.

I also think a lot of people are missing the finer details and concept of 2 as the logos are hidden in the back ground. It just lacks finish but is an interesting take and the more I look at it the more I find smaller details that I missed.

I am impressed overall and gives me ideas to improve in the future; which is why I always like these types of competitions. Mine isn't the best but so I happy people are voting for it anyways. So thank you for all the people that have voted for my banner. (no, at this time I am not going to mention which one is mine)

14 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

Miami's player doesn't have an elbow on 4

The player is a goaltender from the Checker Championship in 2019 so it doesn't form as a normal players elbow as the chest protector is different then an elbow pad so that is why it looks different or missing. But you did make me go back and look to see if I made a mistake during my cutting; which I didn't.

Overall, mine lacks finish compared to 3 & 5 but it also took a long time; more then I am willing to admit to come up with the concept and then trying to get it actually to work. Took me over four days and I still wasn't happy with the finished product. Some of my best work but also just not complete. Seeing the others I know how to complete it now!! But that is where the fun lays for me; in learning and seeing where I can improve my designs concepts. This is why you will see me always producing graphics weekly as I find it fun and challenging all the same.