S74 Championship Banner Public Vote

Beaviss

Please pick the best banner!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, tcookie25 said:

why are votes locked as soon as they are submitted? see no reason they couldn't be changed up until the time the poll closes?

Outside of our control, that’s just how poll’s on the forum work.

4 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

The player is a goaltender from the Checker Championship in 2019 so it doesn't form as a normal players elbow as the chest protector is different then an elbow pad so that is why it looks different or missing. But you did make me go back and look to see if I made a mistake during my cutting; which I didn't.

Overall, mine lacks finish compared to 3 & 5 but it also took a long time; more then I am willing to admit to come up with the concept and then trying to get it actually to work. Took me over four days and I still wasn't happy with the finished product. Some of my best work but also just not complete. Seeing the others I know how to complete it now!! But that is where the fun lays for me; in learning and seeing where I can improve my designs concepts. This is why you will see me always producing graphics weekly as I find it fun and challenging all the same.

Yeah I def was not trying to undermine your effort, I like the graphic as a whole, the city part is very good, it's just a bit rough around the edges to be displayed...literally.

Considering you joined the site recently, keep up the good work. You're way better than I was in just a month.

4 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Overall, mine lacks finish compared to 3 & 5 but it also took a long time; more then I am willing to admit to come up with the concept and then trying to get it actually to work. Took me over four days and I still wasn't happy with the finished product. Some of my best work but also just not complete. Seeing the others I know how to complete it now!! But that is where the fun lays for me; in learning and seeing where I can improve my designs concepts. This is why you will see me always producing graphics weekly as I find it fun and challenging all the same.

To be honest, that's pretty much exactly how the gfx guys here all got better, by putting in work and learning from each other. Times like this I wish we still had the original forums, because it would be neat to look back at how we all started off (it wasn't very good lol) and the progression, peaks and valleys included, to improving.

Keep at it, and you'll see the results in no time!

32 minutes ago, Quik said:

Also, to those complaining about #3 not having enough Miami representation, maybe this is better for you guys? I even did some logo swaps, so no more Winterhawks logo

Hide contents

Dzc11HG.png

YESSSSS HAHAHA I change my vote to 3 now ?

• Beaviss unfeatured this topic