The Tagging @Members Thread

eaglesfan036

14 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

Can't tag members anymore, just tag everyone who's online!!

wassup @OrbitingDeath  @BladeMaiden @MMFLEX @jRuutu @rory  @Matt thunder @Kelsier @Blazzer  @IamMOOSE @gorlab @Big Bob @Hooperorama @Martin Bradac @Matmenzinger and @gregreg

All good mate, what about you?

15 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

wassup @OrbitingDeath  @BladeMaiden @MMFLEX @jRuutu @rory  @Matt thunder @Kelsier @Blazzer  @IamMOOSE @gorlab @Big Bob @Hooperorama @Martin Bradac @Matmenzinger and @gregreg

First of all Hello Danger and Everyone tagged :)

9bbd1264d25e6fd18d8a7d34e9ae4be2.gif

SECONDLY, @thadthrasher NOT ALL PPL GET MAD WHEN THEY SEE NOTIFICATIONS. THIS IS ME WHEN I SEE I HAVE A NOTIFICATION...lol

Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2.gif

Hopefully you are having a good day, and that everything is well, sending good vibes only.

Edited by BladeMaiden

1 minute ago, DangerGolding said:

Chilling at work with sweet fuck all to do apart from doing my sba and vhl tasks for the week. Got an f1 2020 league race tonight im looking forward to.

you like f1, me too, what is your favorite team?

2 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

you like f1, me too, what is your favorite team?

I'm kind of a new fan, wanted to get back into the game mostly but started to kind of follow irl f1 a bit. Don't think i've got a favourite yet but rooting for Lando and Russell mostly at the moment.

2 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

I'm kind of a new fan, wanted to get back into the game mostly but started to kind of follow irl f1 a bit. Don't think i've got a favourite yet but rooting for Lando and Russell mostly at the moment.

Oh i see, i'm An alpha tauri fan, i love Gasly

42 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

I get the same reaction as blade whne I have a notification actually 😂 how are you doing Danger

On 11/20/2020 at 4:49 PM, Spade18 said:

@chatfan036 I've been instructed to thank you for us losing the ability to tag members and I am an absolute slut for the blue team.

So from the bottom of the dark recess where my heart once resided (resode?), Thank you ❤️

I'm just going to start by dropping this here:

present tense

I/you/we/they reside
he/she/it resides
present participle residing
past tense resided
past participle

resided

I would also like to add that I love and respect that you are an unabashed slut, you keep rocking you boo boo 😄 You keep living your best life, sending you warm feels and thoughts of pumpkin spice . Remember even if they call you basic at least we both know that makes you a classic lol