VSN AUSTRALIA - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 6 - Taking The Piss

dasboot

Logo.png.89a09a75da58d2a2233dd805c2ae1e39.png

G'day VHL

@Berocka and I are back with another episode. With the VHL season starting, we take a look at how teams and players are doing. We have our first look at the S76 draft class as well as another Two Minute Quiz, this time testing Berocka's cram studying. Finally we finish off with more problems for Berocka to solve. Hope you enjoy!

Apologies if there's some fucked up audio in here, we had issues with recording and had to splice a lot of it together. Haven't listened straight through to see if it all sounds good or not. 

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-6-emshck

Timeline

Around the VHL - 3:00

Weekly Prospect Focus - 20:04

Two Minute Quiz - 35:58

Berocka We Have a Problem - 45:33

Ask us questions here!

Also always glad to hear feedback, let us know what you liked / didn't like. 

People mentioned this episode

@BOOM™ @Hex Universe @HoPeFuLCheWBaCCa @Jolline

Edited by dasboot

OK, finally got around to it.

Firstly,

miss.png

Enjoyed it yet again and appreciated the shoutout for my player. Everyone enjoys an ego stroke every now and then. That 2 minute quiz was pretty hard and 2/5 was still better than I would have done tbh.

I'm sure there's plenty of us who listen from the intro music all the way through until the outro. 

I PML when boot said that the strip poker stream with his GF would be awesome, unless he's losing and and the viewers would drop out.

I'm trying to confirm availability for coming on, should be either EP 7 or 8 if that's still OK?

Keep up the good work guys. @dasboot @Berocka

4zNI.gif

Edited by BOOM™