Isau DaMoose Scouting Report

Eynhallow

Isau DaMoose

VHLM Team:  Mexico City Kings

Center 6’1”, 178 lb.

Having joined the Mexico City Kings in mid-season the following statistics are really incomplete.  To have an accurate interpretation of this my worth one would really require a full season.

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

74 (MEX)

Additionally, in 5 playoff games, I accumulated 4 points, 2 goals and 2 assists.  Almost a point per game.

Many thanks to GM @Hylands for some direction and for the opportunity of playing significant minutes with the Mexico City Kings.  This is a great organization to which I wish the best success in forthcoming seasons.

I have been drafted 38th overall in the S75 VHL Entry draft by the Riga Reign and am looking forward to playing for the Philadelphia Reapers for the current season.  Again, many thanks to GM @hedgehog337 and @DMaximus for their help in player development and the VHL(M) process.

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

rnUInuEn4fM50WjowO7Vmd3HgMJ0_Ft42MS4xp2JootHoeuKwjpRYeCLPgCHTZ1sPPVgBYibgIHBXc9vhiU0qIJQ1Pv03wJZtVE51fk2ikhSUuxrmK_9Og0EF3dX4gah89Ic5XTk

With my hockey career really in its infancy, my game remains pretty balanced.  I would like to develop into a player that is an offensive threat in terms of scoring and providing my teammates with shot opportunities.  At the same time I am trying to develop defensively so that I can play well at both ends of the ice.  Hockey, after all, is truly a 200 foot game.

Strengths

So, with my overall philosophy in mind, in my first 57 VHLM games I have worked on scoring and defensive skills.  As well, some effort has been put into strength, skating and faceoffs.  I plan to continue to develop in these areas as time goes by.

Weaknesses

As a beginning player there are several areas that require improvement.  The most pressing of these, for my anticipated style of play are passing and puck handling.  These will be a priority focus in coming seasons.

Having mentioned my personal direction for improvement, I certainly would change direction in order to meet the needs of any particular VHL team of which I am a part.  For instance, if that particular team felt that it lacked leadership, then I would most definitely place some aspect on that element of my development rather than waiting for later in my career.

I have been very pleased with the care with which VHL teams look at potential draftees.  All that have contacted me provided an overview of their team and asked that I answer a number of questions in order that the team, or GM, might find a fit that would benefit both the organization and the player.  Of course, some teams are better at this than others, but in my perspective, it doesn’t matter all that much as to where I play.  Wherever it is, I want to be able to contribute to general team success.