Take the Hy Lands

.sniffuM

The render is crisp and the flare effects are well done. The text is a good choice and the rule of thirds is pretty well obeyed. I particularly like the background, the whole thing is fitting. One criticism I'd give, if it's constructive in any way, is that the contrast and balances behind the after effects looks really dark and vivid and the effects themselves wash the graphic out.. a lot. That same contrast in the graphics work is juxtaposed with the filters- is that a stylistic decision? Either way I'm sure he'll appreciate what you did here. Beyond that, with as much care as was put into the presentation why did you omit the logo swap? 8/10 

11 hours ago, Sljppers said:

The render is crisp and the flare effects are well done. The text is a good choice and the rule of thirds is pretty well obeyed. I particularly like the background, the whole thing is fitting. One criticism I'd give, if it's constructive in any way, is that the contrast and balances behind the after effects looks really dark and vivid and the effects themselves wash the graphic out.. a lot. That same contrast in the graphics work is juxtaposed with the filters- is that a stylistic decision? Either way I'm sure he'll appreciate what you did here. Beyond that, with as much care as was put into the presentation why did you omit the logo swap? 8/10 

Thanks for the review bud! Just so you know, this isn't actually posted as a PT yet; this forum is more for first impressions and storing backlogs. I will be posting it this week though; I'll make sure to tag you so you can re-post this review and get credit for it. :)