Quick blurb because I forgot!

Peace

Need x amount of words talking about the VHL for one of these things, so I'll speak briefly about the London United and my opinion as a previous GM player now playing on a different team. I'd like to prefix this and state that I was honestly expecting more from Killinger on a team where he was supposed to be stronger, and considering he's leading the team in points (last I checked) that's a pretty high bar I've set myself. Now I want to talk about something @GustavMattias mentioned in the GM Rule change... adjusting your own player to suit team needs is boring, and I absolutely agree with this. I don't like to play defense in real life, even though I can play the position fairly well and not be out of place or position either in floor hockey, college intermural or beer league ice hockey. 

I much prefer to play forward. 

And I took the bullet for Killinger when he was my claimed player for Toronto. I'm kind of regretting it now, but I can live with it for four more seasons. 

Now about London. 

Am I the only one who expected this? 

@Victor is telling us to fuck off, well all I can say is... I fucking told you so.  

Also @McWolf is a cool dog. The friendly locker room is enjoyable! 

1 minute ago, Victor said:

You told us I'd tell you to fuck off?

I told Us to tell you I told you so while you were telling Us that London could fuck off.

Edited by Peace