Onde off Ice

fonziGG

happy nba GIF by Philadelphia 76ers

I've been practicing hard with the team this week. It's been a fantastic time so far as I'm learning so much, especially from Venus. She's been an incredible friend and mentor for my game. We have such a great working relationship and her intelligence really impresses me. She's always making suggestions on how to be more efficient on the ice and I do the same for her. It's like we both benefit from each other and are the dream team even though we're on separate lines. We've been working super hard all of this offseason and last season alongside Emi who's been providing a lot of insight on how the defensive end might think and act. It's been invaluable to know how that defense may think in certain situations. She has been pivotal in my improvement as a player and as a human being.

The rest of the season is going to be a banger of a season. Everything I'm seeing is telling me that it's not going to be a super easy time for any team. We've been practicing hard, working smart, and reviewing games to outsmart our opponents. I believe in us and all of the Wolves on the team. Let's do this together.

4/10

Im not a fan of this review perspective, but thats just me. Is this you telling us how you've developed so far as a player or are you just fantasizing about this "Venus"? - 'cause to me it just sticks out like like a fork in a soup. You tell us the same thing twice in this article, and it just does not work for me. Regardless of everything, love your enthusiasm in here. Go long my friend