Watch me ramble

stevo

These words right here are my first written PT words in a loooooong ass time I guess. I know I didn't write nothing with my two most recent players, Roadkill Steve and No Points, because they were simply weren't worth the effort. Sometimes you just know a project is defined to fail, right from the get go. That was the case with Roadkill, because I don't know how to build a solid forward player, and very much so with No Points, because he was a forward as well.

Now I'm onto my next defenseman, Ron World Peace III, and it's been a blast thus far. I'm a player on the Minnesota Storm and for some reason the guy is producing a lot more stats than his attributes call for. I'm pretty sure that this trend of overperformance will come to a timely ending. That being said, for now his performance is very easy to look at.

I'm not entirely up-to-date on the latest rule changes in the league since the last time I was actually really invested in the league and my player. I guess the eight season countdown still starts after the big league draft, regardless of whether I go up right away or spend another two to three seasons down in the M? If that's still the case: Shame. I won't be playing in the VHL then. Again.