Maxed in the M

Ledge

Just now, as in the last five minutes, Linus Zetterstrom has become 250 TPE, the VHLM maximum. It's a good feeling, knowing that this is my final year in the VHLM before I make the jump to Riga. But I'm also kind of sad, because this is now my last year with the Aces, who have been so good to me. 

It's been a great season so far for Z. He has already doubled his goal totals from last season, and has eclipsed his point totals, too. He has a ton more shots, and on pace for a ton more blocked shots. Overall, an exciting season for the sophomore yet veteran Zetterstrom. He now has the opportunity to mentor and help develop some of the shining young rookies on the Aces, from the TPE-earning machine and brand new VSN writer Hex Rose @Hex Universe to our incredible backup goalie Aksu Maronen @aksuko

I am also very proud of Z's 88 defense, which is in the higher end of the league. His 80 passing and 70 skating and puck handling are also strengths right now. But from now on, I can't upgrade anything, and all my TPE has to stay banked. So I have to hope I made some good decisions spending it recently. 

213 words