Press Conference with one of History's Greatest Generals...

CptSquall

1. What kind of player do you plan to build?

2. If you look at the VHL teams logos, wich one do you prefer?

3. Do you eat before a game or after?

4. Houston is struggling lately and hope to climb the leaderboard before the end of the season to claim a spot in the playoffs, how do you think you could help them winning?

5. Which NHL team is your favorite?

6. Do you follow other sports than hockey?

also, welcome to the VHL!! 🍻🍻

23 minutes ago, domg5 said:

1. What kind of player do you plan to build?

I envision Napoleon being a physical centreman who dishes the puck well and has a cerebral grasp on the game as a whole.

2. If you look at the VHL teams logos, wich one do you prefer?

Moscow Menace, Calgary Wranglers, and New York Americans have my favorite three so far. My TRUE favorite will be whatever colours draft me.

3. Do you eat before a game or after?

Napoleon is a workaholic and would likely go from his workout/practice, straight to going over footage with battle plans, then into the game itself. Afterwards a minimalistic or simplistic meal. Bonus, after a cup win he will enjoy a Chicken Marengo, his favorite.

4. Houston is struggling lately and hope to climb the leaderboard before the end of the season to claim a spot in the playoffs, how do you think you could help them winning?

Helping the possession game by winning faceoffs, being a hard working, physical player do dig pucks out, and finally dishing the puck masterfully to his teammates for those goals.

5. Which NHL team is your favorite?

The St. Louis Blues have been my top team since 1995. Vancouver (My hometown team) Have been up there since 1997.

6. Do you follow other sports than hockey?

Canadian Football (Go Lions), English Premier League Soccer (Arsenal!), and sometimes American Football (Go 49ers)

also, welcome to the VHL!! 🍻🍻