Emi hands in a transfer request

Emi

I have formally handed in a trade request to be moved out of Vancouver. 

I know this probably doesn't come as a shock to some of you but after being let go as assistant general manager I decided that I need a change of scenery due to events that led up to this.

I have decided to put it here that I will basically be deciding Emi Rune's future in the league by the 14th of December. 

Now, because I have a no trade clause in my contract it would mean I have to waive it and I'm willing to work with the team and speak to potential suitors if allowed.

It's just simple for me right now that the fit isn't there for me as a user in Vancouver.

Now, one thing I want to bring up as I see this come up in the past. 

Me and Riley are different people so don't take this to mean they want out as well and it's actually the opposite as they enjoy playing on a team with BladeMaiden.

It's a shame it got to this point but realistically I could see myself going inactive if the current status quo is kept. 

Words: 201

1 hour ago, Emi said:

I have decided to put it here that I will basically be deciding Emi Rune's future in the league by the 14th of December. 

Hey I dunno anything that went on in VAN, and I don't need to, but I hope cooler heads prevail and you can find a new home that you will enjoy your time on! You've had great success in the league and I know from seeing your success in PBE that you are definitely a person worth having in the community!  Hope you stick around :D

3 minutes ago, CrazyCaityCat said:

Hey, so let's not mock someone for a situation we know nothing about maybe? @gorlab

Anyway, Emi, I hope you find a situation that suits you. You ought not be stuck in a situation where you are not happy.

I'm mocking beaviss about the situation that I do know about - his player handing in a transfer request publicly. 

So let's not virtue signal on a forum community we know nothing about maybe? 

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

I'm mocking beaviss about the situation that I do know about - his player handing in a transfer request publicly. 

So let's not virtue signal on a forum community we know nothing about maybe? 

Her player. 

I'm a girl

I'm not looking for drama and if the league is hoping for that I'm sad to say you'll be sad as I probably won't respond. 

I dislike SIM league drama and I wanted a easy article to write and make it known I'm asking to leave. 

31 minutes ago, Emi said:

I'm not looking for drama and if the league is hoping for that I'm sad to say you'll be sad as I probably won't respond. 

I dislike SIM league drama and I wanted a easy article to write and make it known I'm asking to leave. 

#WeLoveDrama tho

11 hours ago, Emi said:

I have formally handed in a trade request to be moved out of Vancouver. 

I know this probably doesn't come as a shock to some of you but after being let go as assistant general manager I decided that I need a change of scenery due to events that led up to this.

Now, because I have a no trade clause in my contract it would mean I have to waive it and I'm willing to work with the team and speak to potential suitors if allowed.

It's just simple for me right now that the fit isn't there for me as a user in Vancouver.

Now, one thing I want to bring up as I see this come up in the past. 

Me and Riley are different people so don't take this to mean they want out as well and it's actually the opposite as they enjoy playing on a team with BladeMaiden.

It's a shame it got to this point but realistically I could see myself going inactive if the current status quo is kept. 

Words: 201

You hate to see it. I don't know what events led up to this and I think they should be kept behind closed doors. Hoping you stay, but make the decision you think is right for yourself @Emi

1 hour ago, PatrikLaine said:

You hate to see it. I don't know what events led up to this and I think they should be kept behind closed doors. Hoping you stay, but make the decision you think is right for yourself @Emi

Tbh, they don’t need to stay behind closed doors and it’s probably unfair to comment unless we have all the information which we do not. 

Good luck, Emi. All members deserve good times on here :) 

13 minutes ago, Victor said:

This right here is what they intended the VHL to be like.

Ya. I guess.  I mean things similar to this happen in RL.  Players request trades (and they happen) for reasons that remain undisclosed.  That is until that player publishes his/her memoirs.  In any event. @Emi , I am glad you got the trade you needed.  Helsinki got a good one !!  Look forward to playing against you next season.

1 hour ago, Eynhallow said:

Ya. I guess.  I mean things similar to this happen in RL.  Players request trades (and they happen) for reasons that remain undisclosed.  That is until that player publishes his/her memoirs.  In any event. @Emi , I am glad you got the trade you needed.  Helsinki got a good one !!  Look forward to playing against you next season.

Thank you.