S75 Chess Tournament

bigAL

SUNDAY MORNING STANDINGS!

Group A:

@Domino Draws is driving the bus here as the only multi-game player. He is 1-1 after facing off against @Martin Bradac (W) and @Nikdandrea34 (L). We're looking forward to weekday action from @dlamb and @BarzalGoat while we wait for @Dilto load up his bots.

Group B:

Again, a slow start to the tournament with no one having 2 GP. That means that @bigAL and @Berocka are tied with 1 win a piece - but watch out, they are playing a ranked daily match as we speak. @rory also has a perfect 1-0 record too, but he's big brain 4d chess so that's expected. @fromtheinside has been steadily getting better and better but still searching for his first win. Same goes for @MattyIce. @JorgTheGoat03still hasn't played a game yet.

Group 😄 C (stop turning my groups into emojis :angry: )

And now the action ramps up! @RedSus has taken a COMMANDING lead of Group C, with 5 wins in 5 games. He's beaten almost every other member, and just needs to play @DangerGolding. So far, no one has played a game in Group C that hasn't involved RedSus, so go Phil. Looking for @Ledge_and_Dairy@ZP16@chatfan036@ColeMrtz to get some action going this week.

Group 😧 D

The busiest group of all features some exciting players who show no mercy. @hedgehog337has the slight edge on @Ricer13 for first place - both players have 4 wins, but hedge is a perfect 4-0 and Ricer has lost a match (to hedgehog of course!). @thadthrasher@Lilpfigher@Cwalkerare hoping that they can beat each other this week. @GrittyIsKing09 likely has a few dailies going on and should appear on the scoreboard soon.

Let me know if you think I missed a match. I'm "reacting" to results posts to show you I've updated it, but we all know I'm far from perfect.

Keep your eyes peeled for more updates from VCN, the Victory Chess Network.

18 hours ago, bigAL said:

SUNDAY MORNING STANDINGS!

Group A:

@Domino Draws is driving the bus here as the only multi-game player. He is 1-1 after facing off against @Martin Bradac (W) and @Nikdandrea34 (L). We're looking forward to weekday action from @dlamb and @BarzalGoat while we wait for @Dilto load up his bots.

Group B:

Again, a slow start to the tournament with no one having 2 GP. That means that @bigAL and @Berocka are tied with 1 win a piece - but watch out, they are playing a ranked daily match as we speak. @rory also has a perfect 1-0 record too, but he's big brain 4d chess so that's expected. @fromtheinside has been steadily getting better and better but still searching for his first win. Same goes for @MattyIce. @JorgTheGoat03still hasn't played a game yet.

Group 😄 C (stop turning my groups into emojis :angry: )

And now the action ramps up! @RedSus has taken a COMMANDING lead of Group C, with 5 wins in 5 games. He's beaten almost every other member, and just needs to play @DangerGolding. So far, no one has played a game in Group C that hasn't involved RedSus, so go Phil. Looking for @Ledge_and_Dairy@ZP16@chatfan036@ColeMrtz to get some action going this week.

Group 😧 D

The busiest group of all features some exciting players who show no mercy. @hedgehog337has the slight edge on @Ricer13 for first place - both players have 4 wins, but hedge is a perfect 4-0 and Ricer has lost a match (to hedgehog of course!). @thadthrasher@Lilpfigher@Cwalkerare hoping that they can beat each other this week. @GrittyIsKing09 likely has a few dailies going on and should appear on the scoreboard soon.

Let me know if you think I missed a match. I'm "reacting" to results posts to show you I've updated it, but we all know I'm far from perfect.

Keep your eyes peeled for more updates from VCN, the Victory Chess Network.

He actually lost against me, idk if i just understand it bad, but i won that game.

11 hours ago, Martin Master said:

He actually lost against me, idk if i just understand it bad, but i won that game.

Yes you're right, I read the chart wrong. I have you down as a win and explained it backwards in the post!

Barring any last minute surprises, the round robin will CLOSE at midnight tonight with the following results, including a _____ for the playoff cutoff:

Group A:

1. @Nikdandrea34 - 4Ws

2. @Martin Bradac (who doesn't exist anymore?!?!?) - 3 Ws

______

3. @BarzalGoat 2 W

4. @Domino Draws 1 W 

5. @dlamb 0 W

-10000. @Dil DQ

Group B:

1. @bigAL (rigged) 5.5 W

2. @rory  4 W (resigned)

3. @Berocka 3.5 W (sneaks in with Rory bailing)

_______

4. @MattyIce 3 W (wins on tiebreaker with only 2 losses)

5. @JorgTheGoat03 3 W

6. @fromtheinside nice guy, tries hard, loves the game

Group C (stop turning my groups into emojis :angry: )

1. @RedSus 5.5 W

2. @ColeMrtz 2.5 W

Did I miss something? No one else in this group won a game?!

Group D

1. @hedgehog337 10 W (wins the Victory Cup)

2. @Ricer13 8 W (started from the bottom now he's here)

3. @thadthrasher 4 W

4. @GrittyIsKing09 1 W

5. @Cwalker Wins the tiebreaker with 5 GP

6. @Lilpfigher 4 GP

Let's do that chess!

Group A/B Bracket Side                                                                                     

@Nikdandrea34 v @Berocka

@bigAL v @Martin ?!?

Group C/D Bracket Side

@RedSus v @Ricer13

@hedgehog337 v @ColeMrtz

Rules:

1. All matches will be 24h daily games. Those worked really well with the time zones and stuff.

2. Each round is one game only. Winner moves on.

3. Once we declare a winner I can try to come up with a prize depending on where in the world they are. I am not delivering a pizza to San Marino.

4. Start your games first thing tomorrow (Wed Dec 16). Choose "RANDOM" for colour please. Do your best to play regularly and when you're playing, pretend there's a clock and hustle.

5. Round Robin scores will be accepted up until midnight EST, and they can impact the playoff rounds.

Game On GIF by memecandy