2020 VHL Holiday Charity Drive

Quik

Transaction ID: 20454538285114844

2 uncapped TPE

Free Week (Not sure when claiming, will update this post, probably January if possible)

Entry Tickets

10$ Donation, donating on behalf of @chikn 🤘

Confirmed. -sterling

On 12/7/2020 at 5:24 PM, Dil said:

03F70880SY566700L

2 uncapped

Free Week

Entry Tix

6LV38457KH803442F <- first person who is unable to donate can quote this and use it for themselves

and because although it is "the season of giving", the commies are only letting us give to one person so this one can die here 9TV03533EM412440M

2 uncapped

free tix

Edited by Eagle Eye

1 minute ago, TurnDaddy said:

Thanks for donating $20.00 CAD to
jeffory_james@yahoo.ca

Transaction ID: 20454562002647128

This is for @Tape-to-Tape, @der meister,  @ZP16, And myself. 

Well I really can’t read apparently because now this thread says we can only do it for one other person. 

I have no ties to any of these users(that I know of) so hopefully that can be ignored and allow these users to claim the benefits of this donation. And if not, well I certainly do not mind donating $20 to a great cause, but those 3 are gonna have to Duke it out for who gets it 😅

7 hours ago, TurnDaddy said:

Thanks for donating $20.00 CAD to
jeffory_james@yahoo.ca

Transaction ID: 20454562002647128

This is for @Tape-to-Tape, @der meister,  @ZP16, And myself. 

6 hours ago, TurnDaddy said:

Well I really can’t read apparently because now this thread says we can only do it for one other person. 

I have no ties to any of these users(that I know of) so hopefully that can be ignored and allow these users to claim the benefits of this donation. And if not, well I certainly do not mind donating $20 to a great cause, but those 3 are gonna have to Duke it out for who gets it 😅

Unfortunately, in the name of fairness to others who would like to donate for multiple members, can't allow more than 1 to claim off of your donation.