Who has the most active VHL team?

Ricer13

This thought came to mind today while I was bored at work. The VHLM is a very active place for new players and many teams can stake their claim as to being the “most active” but when you make the jump up into the VHL the activity seems to die off to some degree. So my question to players and GMs alike which VHL locker room is the most active in your opinion? Which GM does the best job keeping everyone active and enjoying their time in the VHL after their VHLM careers end. 

My experience is limited to two teams being Calgary and Seattle but they are both fairly similar in activity but neither of which stand up to the activity level of a VHLM team. 

I would love to stir up conversation by getting your opinions and experiences.

Out of the 3 teams I've been with Helsinki, Calgary and Seattle. Seattle takes the cake. @Banackock does an amazing job keeping everyone involved and excited! You do amazing work Bana keep it up ♥️

VHLM teams are going to be inherently more active. More members circulating through the team naturally builds up a larger community.

We have a pretty active locker room in Chicago. I really enjoy the group we have assembled here and there are daily conversations ranging from cursing the counting bot to which brush I should buy for my hair. I'd like to think our locker room is somewhere someone would like to stay even after they've left the team.

13 minutes ago, JeffD said:

VHLM teams are going to be inherently more active. More members circulating through the team naturally builds up a larger community.

We have a pretty active locker room in Chicago. I really enjoy the group we have assembled here and there are daily conversations ranging from cursing the counting bot to which brush I should buy for my hair. I'd like to think our locker room is somewhere someone would like to stay even after they've left the team.

Yeah I’ve heard good things about Chicago’s LR. 

1 hour ago, JeffD said:

Chicago is probably my favorite Discord LR I’ve been a part of.  Great group of people here :chi: 

1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

Malmo from S66-S69 was really active 

Yeah we were.  Was crazy for the time I was GM.

Still fairly active there but there was definitely more hype when it was the brand new franchise going on a finals run a couple years in.

Davos is cool. I can't say it's as active as the ones I ran in Mississauga (though I have no idea how any VHL team would match that), but we've got nice people and it's certainly on the more-active side as far as VHL-level Discords go. I'm not in every one and don't pay close attention to most that I am in, so can't really make a fair comparison between ours and others. It is a fun place, though--certainly not somewhere where your team's Discord activity goes to die after the draft.

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

Yeah we were.  Was crazy for the time I was GM.

Still fairly active there but there was definitely more hype when it was the brand new franchise going on a finals run a couple years in.

It was better when I was allowed to post you know whats.