Simulation Hockey League

JardyB10

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah. SHL has a lot of drama. There's a reason why I tend to stick in the Calgary Dragons LR. It's real chill in there. I love both leagues.

wtf your on the same team as the augment!! oh my gosh

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

wtf your on the same team as the augment!! oh my gosh

I've been on the Dragons since I started in the SHL. Michael Boychuk was my first player and now I'm Mikael Choybuk.

Literally been just a Dragon for over 4 years, besides SMJHL teams of course.

• 3 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 10:17 AM, StamkosFan said:

psst....if you join within the next 72 hours and mark me as your recruiter I'll make you a gif sig and help you get an easy $1 million+ through an interview article :)

Mark me as your recruiter. You all love me more. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:17 AM, StamkosFan said:

psst....if you join within the next 72 hours and mark me as your recruiter I'll make you a gif sig and help you get an easy $1 million+ through an interview article :)

I tried logging in and it said I didn't have any access to view any of the website.  Can you check into that for me? The username is 'gorlab'.

Thanks very much.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, StamkosFan said:

Reddit draft ongoing, league is moving away from STHS after this year. If you hate this sim engine or want a new league come check it out :)

What is the new engine? 

Just now, Gwdjohnson said:

Franchise Hockey Manager 6 :) a lot of people are working hard on preparing it and making it work.

So it is possible! I’ve been pushing for VHL to switch to FHM6 as well, but not getting a ton of traction. I may be interested when FHM6 is actually running as the engine. I’ll keep tabs on that in 2021 or a few months or so (I assume that’s what is meant by year). 

53 minutes ago, Peace said:

So it is possible! I’ve been pushing for VHL to switch to FHM6 as well, but not getting a ton of traction. I may be interested when FHM6 is actually running as the engine. I’ll keep tabs on that in 2021 or a few months or so (I assume that’s what is meant by year). 

Not a real life year! At the end of the current season we are moving to FHM so like end of February/March :) if you join this season you can burn a year of juniors and get TPE before the move

Edited by StamkosFan

2 minutes ago, StamkosFan said:

Not a real life year! At the end of the current season we are moving to FHM so like end of February/March :) if you join this season you can burn a year of juniors and get TPE before the move

Oh nice, so it’ll be around for a little bit beforehand. I have a little too much on my plate at the moment but it’s certainly appealing. Gotta knock some things out before joining I reckon, settle in here as TOR GM too for the time being.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, StamkosFan said:

The trade deadline is today, it's considered the ideal time to create for max TPE.

We are moving to FHM6 for next season! It will be nice to have a league that's not on STHS.

wait its already deadline?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...