VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 7 - Berocka Tries Harder

Berocka

Logo.png.89a09a75da58d2a2233dd805c2ae1e39.png

G'day VHL

It is your two least favourite Australians back again with another podcast. Honestly I think this one was a great episode but that is up to you to decide. Anyone who listens to this one I want you to give a score out of 10 on this post!

This is the first episode we don't use craig so the audio might be different but we are improving and striving to get better every episode (well @dasboot is anyway)

Hope you all enjoy

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-7-enmrcp

We speak about:

League Standings

Holiday Bonaza

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Question Time

Members Mentioned: @Banackock @Prout @Quik (@ members) I wish I could do that without getting in trouble!!!

Ask more questions! 

Feature on the podcast with a donation to charity

Edited by Berocka

Great news boys! 

Screenshot-20201214-075841-com-android-c

This was a great episode and the Berocka bashing is just about the right level and let's face it, I'm more likely to side with boot on most things. As for beers, Fosters is the worst one we are known for, but never drink and personally it's a tie between VB and Pure Blonde for the things most resembling cats piss in a bottle. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhP0jLBDqBtS75q7mXroE

Eww, fucking gross. 

And Craig....go and get fucked. 

Edited by BOOM™

On 12/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, Berocka said:

Anyone who listens to this one I want you to give a score out of 10 on this post!

I didn't see this.

9.85/10

I didn't like how you both restricted the amount of Vegemite that should be applied to toast. Heathens.

Good shit guys! 9/10, solid effort by Berocka haha

But sorry, did you say (around 77:00) that your primary school pissers were outside and you seriously couldn't understand why the bathrooms in NA were indoors?!

21 hours ago, Quik said:

Tim Tam straw 💯,

The Tim Tam Slamma! The hot coffee makes the cookie all meltey ooey gooey and so so so good.

10 hours ago, bigAL said:

Good shit guys! 9/10, solid effort by Berocka haha

But sorry, did you say (around 77:00) that your primary school pissers were outside and you seriously couldn't understand why the bathrooms in NA were indoors?!

The Tim Tam Slamma! The hot coffee makes the cookie all meltey ooey gooey and so so so good.

Yeah why spend tax dollars for plumbing when you can do it outside. They’re just  kids who cares