Spartan Rambles About VHL and Life

Spartan

https://soundcloud.com/user-22781107/spartan-rambles-about-the-vhl

I suppose that it was time to podcast, considering I missed doing it. I haven't had much of an urge for anything sim league related since all my teams are just getting the shaft. At this point, I think I'm just bad luck. But I had an urge to podcast at 2:30 in the morning so I did, with no preparation whatsoever. I could tag the folks that I talked about, but I don't have the patience to do so I'll just mention names and groups in case they search their names up for whatever reason.

Mentions:

VHL top 5 in SB

Moscow, LVA

Trade Acquisitions: Flex, Zeke, Fyrefly, Thad, Sovick

LVA Vets: Hoopy, Sim, Fresco, Matt Thunder

LVA LR Guests: Esso, Ferk, Blazzer, Fishy and Jiggs

LVA Alum: Crstats, Rush, Entertainment, Sunderbruch

Anyways, I haven't listened to the audio so it's probably trash. My nose was dying during it so I sound like garbage. But I can claim this for 2 weeks ig. Perhaps I'll find the motivation to do more for the league in time.

Spartan said he was out of the podcast game and didn’t want to do one with me this year 💔💔 

Oh well, pumped to listen anyways. The write up sounds rough, I hope all’s okay in your world and it’s just stressing about the teeps keeping you up at night. You’re not bad luck! It’s not your fault Trentons having a rough season (I blame Moose) but it is your fault you’ve built these teams of super people who love to be a part of your super teams. Especially in your two minor league teams, stay focused on the people who are there through the slump instead of focusing on just the slump. You got this!

Anyways, this claim takes you one week shy of 2021. Podcast then?? 🤩

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

https://soundcloud.com/user-22781107/spartan-rambles-about-the-vhl

I suppose that it was time to podcast, considering I missed doing it. I haven't had much of an urge for anything sim league related since all my teams are just getting the shaft. At this point, I think I'm just bad luck. But I had an urge to podcast at 2:30 in the morning so I did, with no preparation whatsoever. I could tag the folks that I talked about, but I don't have the patience to do so I'll just mention names and groups in case they search their names up for whatever reason.

Mentions:

VHL top 5 in SB

Moscow, LVA

Trade Acquisitions: Flex, Zeke, Fyrefly, Thad, Sovick

LVA Vets: Hoopy, Sim, Fresco, Matt Thunder

LVA LR Guests: Esso, Ferk, Blazzer, Fishy and Jiggs

LVA Alum: Crstats, Rush, Entertainment, Sunderbruch

Anyways, I haven't listened to the audio so it's probably trash. My nose was dying during it so I sound like garbage. But I can claim this for 2 weeks ig. Perhaps I'll find the motivation to do more for the league in time.

Spartan fix your audio file I want to listen to myself 🎷

6 hours ago, Blazzer said:

Spartan, did u remove the track from soundcloud?

3 hours ago, fishy said:

image.png.74df6ca4c2a3ebcdd909a608dfe88442.png

3 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

Spartan fix your audio file I want to listen to myself 🎷

I don't know what happened. I just uploaded it at like 3 am, listened to like the first minute of it and then turned off my laptop. I'll check it out in a bit.

Sorry to hear that you are going through a rut, very familiar with the feeling myself (as I'm sure many/most people here are), hope that passes soon.  Please reach out if you ever need to, I'm not always around but will reply when I can.  I'm sure we will interact between now and then but best of luck finishing up school and the inevitable job search.

Also your Bernard chirp

peyton manning finger guns GIF by Gatorade

On 12/15/2020 at 6:24 PM, frescoelmo said:

Good listen!  So are you at home now and going back to school for spring semester?

Yessir.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Garsh said:

Sorry to hear that you are going through a rut, very familiar with the feeling myself (as I'm sure many/most people here are), hope that passes soon.  Please reach out if you ever need to, I'm not always around but will reply when I can.  I'm sure we will interact between now and then but best of luck finishing up school and the inevitable job search.

Also your Bernard chirp

peyton manning finger guns GIF by Gatorade

Appreciate that buddy, and always gotta get a chirp in :P 

• 3 weeks later...