VHL Roundtable Episode 4- VHLM Trade Deadline Recap + Interview With Esso

fromtheinside

Hey guys we are back this week for the fourth installment of the VHL Roundtable. This week we decided to simplify things on the video end. We figured most people are tuning in for the audio anyways so it didn't make sense to spend so much time on the video side of things. This week we breakdown all the trades that happened leading up the VHLM trade deadline. After that we have another exclusive interview with a VHL veteran and NY Americans GM @Esso2264 Thanks alot to Esso for sharing some of his free time with us. We hope you guys enjoy it and as always leave a comment below and let us know what you think! Cheers!

@MexicanCow123 will be claiming

YouTube

SoundCloud

Spotify

Anchor

7 hours ago, Dolant said:

I liked the video format but oh well.

Its not gone forever, but i need to find a way to make it easier to produce. the first few episodes took me like over 10 hours a piece lol I love making content, but not THAT much haha

Finally had the time to get around to it, and yet another great episode Scotty! I really like the in-depth look on the trade deadline as it came and went by so fast so it's nice to see some experienced guys give their take on it, as well as some really good interviewing questions and part of the podcast entirely! Keep up the good work :)

• 1 month later...