VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 8 - Where is the Boom

Berocka

Logo.png.89a09a75da58d2a2233dd805c2ae1e39.png

CHECK OUT THE VSN https://vhlforum.com/forum/451-vsn-victory-sports-news/

G'day VHL

It is your two least favourite Australians back again with another podcast. Honestly I think this one was a great episode but that is up to you to decide. Anyone who listens to this one I want you to give a score out of 10 on this post!

This is the second episode we don't use craig so the audio might be different but we are improving and striving to get better every episode (well @dasboot is anyway)

Hope you all enjoy

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-8-ens3lb

@firefly @MexicanCow123 @Blazzer  @Mrpenguin30

Edited by Berocka

• Berocka changed the title to VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 8 - Where is the Boom

Well, that could have been worse. A solid 10/10 or 5/5 because I was expecting you both to call for Dutton to strip me of my citizenship papers and send me to Manus. For the record, my spotify apology was recorded and submitted before this episode was posted here...so I apologized first!

I'm sure @bigAL will be a great guest or host...I'll be looking forward to seeing which. I'm going to start practicing being online at 11pm every Tuesday/Wednesday so I don't fuck up again.

And @Berocka , solid NZ accent eh bro. @dasboot Sorry to hear about your hand. Try icing it in the chillybin cuz. Choice bro.

giphy.gif

I forgot to do trivia last week so my /10 is accompanied by praise and a critique!

I like this podcast a lot!!!! Your guys' laughs are infectious, and I find myself giggling along. 

Critiques: I can't believe you didn't mrpenguin after talking about his player and graphics for 1/3 of the podcast, nor did you share what you used to record. 

I'm super looking forward to BigAL's appearance on this pod!! 9.5/10

3 minutes ago, fishy said:

I forgot to do trivia last week so my /10 is accompanied by praise and a critique!

I like this podcast a lot!!!! Your guys' laughs are infectious, and I find myself giggling along. 

Critiques: I can't believe you didn't mrpenguin after talking about his player and graphics for 1/3 of the podcast, nor did you share what you used to record. 

I'm super looking forward to BigAL's appearance on this pod!! 9.5/10

Appreciate the review, especially from a fellow podcaster!

@Mrpenguin30 is the greatest goalie of all time