Tag Someone On VHL Who Did Something Nice For You

eaglesfan036

@fishy @.sniffuM @Hylands @Spartan @Prout @Dil @BladeMaiden @BOOM™ @dasboot thanks a lot! Degen and normal hours are fun with you guys. 

@Beaviss for making my afternoons interesting and fun.

Stay safe everyone. 

Let's see...

@Sonnet for helping VHLM me stick around, as usual.

@omgitshim for spending hours on end helping me get started with Town of Salem and indirectly being the entire reason why I'm getting tagged in this thread about the game.

@Berocka for putting up with my bullshit for well over a year now and being a great addition to both teams I've run. Probably for being the one member connected to me the most.

@McWolf and @Ahma for sticking around and not hating me for Davos getting slapped in the face by the sims on a daily basis.

@gorlab and @Acydburn  for not hating me after I screwed you over with some early GM career rookie mistakes.

@Advantage for being the best first big-league GM I could have asked for.

@gorlab again for helping me out a ton with graphics.

@Banackock and @diamond_ace  for giving me a chance as VHLM GM and supporting me when I made the move up.

All the commissioners for  all of their hard work, but weirdly enough especially @Beaviss for putting up with more of my bullshit than the others do.

Everyone on Discord who has given me good conversation and shown themselves to be genuinely nice people--with a special thanks going to @Garsh, @Blazzer , @thadthrasher, @Renomitsu , @DMaximus, and @Brrbisbrr for being the ones that immediately come to mind in terms of going beyond random internet stranger talk and truly caring about my well-being. It's more appreciated than you know.

@Doomsday, @DoktorFunk, @Esso2264, @gorlab and @diamond_ace (again!) and @GlowyGoat for having zero reason to have anything to do with my little team server but choosing to make it a fun place nonetheless.

@Dil for actually being a really solid league member and a decent person and putting up with a lot...

...and @fonziGG for his help in muting Dil.

It says a TON for this community that I feel guilty stopping here, because I could keep going on and on with this post. Names are popping into my head as I'm writing this and I feel weird leaving them out. If you've had anything positive to do with me, ever, you belong in this post. Thank you all for being great people, and I look forward to making many more good memories here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope that whatever you are or are not doing this time of year makes it a great time for you regardless.

I've only been in the VHL for just over a month, but I already have a lot of people to thank.

@Spartan @JigglyGumballs you two have helped me grow in this league so much. Giving me pointers on how to build my player and how to advance off the ice as well. I can't wait where the future takes Rose and no matter what my time in Las Vegas has made me the player that I am and will be. @Mr_Hatterfor giving me a spot on the VSN writing team, which has given me and my articles a more prominent platform for viewing. I can't wait to work on more exciting topics and to collaborate with you and the rest of the VSN crew in the future! @Flames1Fanfor introducing me to this league in the first place. I wouldn't have ever known about this league if it wasn't for his Ottawa Lynx concepts. To all of my teammates as well for helping mw grow as a player @thadthrasher @aksuko @Hoopydog @MMFLEX @frescoelmo  @fyrefly @Aye my name jeff @SimmerDown99@Nordin @inflastud @Domino Draws @Syzygy @Jakefufu @correllvincent @Ledge_and_Dairy @Kelsier @Wreckening @Bouncyelf @matt sovick @Matt thunder

This idea is a very good one. I am thankful to a lot of members in this league. Id have to write a novel to show my support to everyone who I am thankful for.

I want to start by saying thank you to @GustavMattias and @Berocka. When I first joined this league I was extremely impressed with how things ran in Mississauga at the time. New members like myself were never left a stray and you guys were always there to help and kept that place bumping. You two are the reason I stuck with this league and that I am still apart of it over a year later.

Next I want to thank @Jubis for the experiences we had growing in the VHL together. We went through a complete organizational shift together, changed the perception of a team together and have always confided in each other when advice was needed. You are a really good dude Jubis and you have done some really great things in this league so far.

I wouldn't have gotten my start in GMing if it wasn't for @MexicanCow123 giving me an opportunity to become an AGM and giving me the tools to become a successful member in this league. Not only that, I would now consider Cow a friend. Thank you for all that you do and for all the things you continue to do for myself and for this league. #cowisanupdaterthatworksforfree

Next up is @Banackock, back when I was an AGM this guy saw something in me and when the time came he gave me the opportunity to finally become a GM. He handed me the keys to the expansion team, the Miami Marauders. I don't know what he saw in me back then but it has led to me having a lot of fun in this league ever since. He also brought me into the Bears family and although I have probably caused more grief than he would like I really am grateful for the experience that you have given me.

Almost done, I have to shout out my guy @Zetterberg, I watched this guy come into this league and grow to dominate this league. He is currently my AGM and I am thankful for the friendship we have created. I am really pulling for this guy and hope to see him as my equal when he one day gets the opportunity but until then he gets to put up with my shit ;)

There are too many of you to tag but everyone who has been apart of the Miami Marauder family I love each and everyone of you. It has been an absolute blast and I cant wait for the next group of recruits to come through our ranks.

Lastly, I want to thank my ACTUAL brothers @tinafrombobsburgers and @ClapbombsRus. You guys are my rock IRL and I am an extremely fortunate guy to have you guys in my life. I am excited to finally have you guys as apart of my world in the VHL.

THANK YOU VHL, VHLSANTA an Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm going to use this great thread as a moment to tag someone who doesn't just do something nice for one of you, but for ALL of you ungrateful VHL members. @VHL Games! That's right....ME. The only "sentient being" who deserves a tag because without me ya'll wouldn't ever get any sims ever period. Don't even get me started on the overrated simming team, seriously @Josh @Beketov and @Devise where is my tag from you? Your all nothing without me. 

4E9C2C711529F2C8C86B046CCC9EACDDABAE33E6

Merry sims to you all!

2 minutes ago, VHL Games said:

I'm going to use this great thread as a moment to tag someone who doesn't just do something nice for one of you, but for ALL of you ungrateful VHL members. @VHL Games! That's right....ME. The only "sentient being" who deserves a tag because without me ya'll wouldn't ever get any sims ever period. Don't even get me started on the overrated simming team, seriously @Josh @Beketov and @Devise where is my tag from you? Your all nothing without me. 

Merry sims to you all!

oh frick

terminator GIF

Okay so... I just wanna say I don't deserve any mentions I've received here. Like really, I don't think of myself too highly so for @Crstats23, @PatrikLaine, @Hex Universe, and @Ledge_and_Dairy. Thank you. It means a lot to even be mentioned here. It makes me really really happy to see me mentioned in a thread like this and I'm really glad to have made some form of impact in this league.

Otherwise first and foremost, I wanna thank @PatrikLaineagain for introducing this league to me.

@Sonnet , @MattyIce, @DreMin15, and @KnightRiley for getting me truly hooked onto this place and making my early days here a blast.

@DoktorFunk, @DarkSpyro, @Blazzer for a genuinely fun time in Ottawa. I really enjoyed talking to you guys when I played there and I'm glad I was able to help you set up your server Spyro.

@Spartanfor hiring me as an AGM and putting up with my shit in Vegas sometimes as well as teaching me the ropes. It's something I really really appreciate.

@a_Ferk, @NickSunderbruch, @Crstats23, @Ledge_and_Dairy, @IamMOOSE, @Ricer13, @dariusmarimotoman, @tfong , @fromtheinside, @fishy, @Esso2264, @Hex Universe and @Viperxhawks19 I wanna thank you guys all for making the VHL more than just a random place to chat with random people. I really enjoyed talking to you guys in the discord LRs and the VHL server. It's something that you guys may not value much but it's something I value quite a bit.

@GustavMattiasfor the town of salem games and the occasional talks in VHL gen.

And I finally want to thank every single one of Vegas's players. You guys really shouldn't be giving me as much credit as I seem to get so thank you ❤️

@thadthrasher, @aksuko, @Hoopydog, @MMFLEX, @Nordin, @frescoelmo , @SimmerDown99, @matt sovick, @Matt thunder, @Domino Draws, @Syzygy, @Jakefufu, @Aye my name jeff, @inflastud, @correllvincent, @Wreckening, @fyrefly, @Bouncyelf, @Kelsier

To those I didn't mention (despite there being so many lol), I wanna mention you guys as well. My league experience has been phenomenal and I can't thank everyone enough for it. I wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you. Again, thank you.

5 minutes ago, VHL Games said:

Merry sims to you all!

Shush we're at war

24 minutes ago, VHL Games said:

Merry sims to you all!

Ahem. I don't think they've had to downgrade the discord bot just to make my posts relevant.

42 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

for a genuinely fun time in Ottawa.

Didn't quote the whole thing cause I don't want to cause another havoc but thank you jiggs! I didn't tag you cause I totally forgot to but you immediately came into my mind after I posted mine. It's been fun in Vegas and Ottawa. P.S. don't get fired by Spartan pls 

Ok I’m thankful for all these people 

@iRockstarI can’t thank you enough for everything you know how I’m grateful to have you as a GM and as someone I’ve had since day one and looking at our relationship I’m honestly got nothing but great things to say i appreciate everything ❤️

Ok so that one has got out of way here’s everybody else that I’m thankful for since you’ve a long helped/ been therefore some good and bad throughout my process as a first gen it’s even things non VHL things like games, just good chats or even support that I’ve gotten for things I couldn’t say thank you to all of you (I’m probably missing a name or more so I’m sorry in advance) 

@sniffuM

@rory

@Hylands

@Renomitsu

@dasboot cheers buddy

@Blazzer

@fromtheinside

@BOOM™

@Phil

@IamMOOSE

@Tate

@Esso2264

@dlamb

@MexicanCow123

@Spartan ❤️

@fishy

@Doomsday

@Beaviss - probably won’t read 

@GreenGato

@JigglyGumballs

@thadthrasher ❤️

@bigAL

Unfortunately @GustavMattias And @a_Ferk 

As well

(this not a order or list and simply the names I remember currently  while do than and most likely forgetting a few )

I'm thankful for the VHL existing, for me personally it's been nice to have another social outlet, especially in 2020.  I will give a general thank you to everyone involved in making the place run, commissioners, staff, updaters, bog, simmers,  gms, heck even the agms, and any other position I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Individual shout outs in no particular order

@DMaximus and @Beaviss - The only GMs I've had outside of the international tournaments.  Thank you for being good peeps and helping me learn the ropes.  Also for never once pushing me to do more than what I wanted in the league.

@.sniffuM@Hylands @JeffD @Blazzer  @Doomsday @Renomitsu  @Esso2264 @GustavMattias @a_Ferk @frescoelmo @diamond_ace  @MexicanCow123 @Mr_Hatter @Spartan  @rjfryman @bigAL @Quik@Spartan @Poptart(and other people I'm sure I am forgetting including teammates)

Thank you all for being awesome, for working to make the league a better place, and for being people that I enjoy talking to and interacting with.  Whether we are talking hockey, F1, VHL, video games, or random nonsense it's always a good time.

Edited by Garsh

5 hours ago, Hex Universe said:

I've only been in the VHL for just over a month, but I already have a lot of people to thank.

@Spartan @JigglyGumballs you two have helped me grow in this league so much. Giving me pointers on how to build my player and how to advance off the ice as well. I can't wait where the future takes Rose and no matter what my time in Las Vegas has made me the player that I am and will be. @Mr_Hatterfor giving me a spot on the VSN writing team, which has given me and my articles a more prominent platform for viewing. I can't wait to work on more exciting topics and to collaborate with you and the rest of the VSN crew in the future! @Flames1Fanfor introducing me to this league in the first place. I wouldn't have ever known about this league if it wasn't for his Ottawa Lynx concepts. To all of my teammates as well for helping mw grow as a player @thadthrasher @aksuko @Hoopydog @MMFLEX @frescoelmo  @fyrefly @Aye my name jeff @SimmerDown99@Nordin @inflastud @Domino Draws @Syzygy @Jakefufu @correllvincent @Ledge_and_Dairy @Kelsier @Wreckening @Bouncyelf @matt sovick @Matt thunder

thanks mate, hope to  see you  become a legend in the vhl

2 hours ago, Garsh said:

I'm thankful for the VHL existing, for me personally it's been nice to have another social outlet, especially in 2020.  I will give a general thank you to everyone involved in making the place run, commissioners, staff, updaters, bog, simmers,  gms, heck even the agms, and any other position I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Individual shout outs in no particular order

@DMaximus and @Beaviss - The only GMs I've had outside of the international tournaments.  Thank you for being good peeps and helping me learn the ropes.  Also for never once pushing me to do more than what I wanted in the league.

@.sniffuM@Hylands @JeffD @Blazzer  @Doomsday @Renomitsu  @Esso2264 @GustavMattias @a_Ferk @frescoelmo @diamond_ace  @MexicanCow123 @Mr_Hatter @Spartan  @rjfryman @bigAL @Quik@Spartan @Poptart(and other people I'm sure I am forgetting including teammates)

Thank you all for being awesome, for working to make the league a better place, and for being people that I enjoy talking to and interacting with.  Whether we are talking hockey, F1, VHL, video games, or random nonsense it's always a good time.

ayyy, got mentioned twice in that list 😍