Tag Someone On VHL Who Did Something Nice For You

eaglesfan036

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@McWolf and @Ahma for sticking around and not hating me for Davos getting slapped in the face by the sims on a daily basis.

I'm in Davos no matter what :) doesn't matter if we're winning or losing 70 games, I'll always bleed purple :dav: and I wouldn't hate you for being the GM of Davos.

And with that being sad, I'll thank the whole HC Davos Dynamo organization :dav: @davos

13 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

This idea is a very good one. I am thankful to a lot of members in this league. Id have to write a novel to show my support to everyone who I am thankful for.

I want to start by saying thank you to @GustavMattias and @Berocka. When I first joined this league I was extremely impressed with how things ran in Mississauga at the time. New members like myself were never left a stray and you guys were always there to help and kept that place bumping. You two are the reason I stuck with this league and that I am still apart of it over a year later.

Next I want to thank @Jubis for the experiences we had growing in the VHL together. We went through a complete organizational shift together, changed the perception of a team together and have always confided in each other when advice was needed. You are a really good dude Jubis and you have done some really great things in this league so far.

I wouldn't have gotten my start in GMing if it wasn't for @MexicanCow123 giving me an opportunity to become an AGM and giving me the tools to become a successful member in this league. Not only that, I would now consider Cow a friend. Thank you for all that you do and for all the things you continue to do for myself and for this league. #cowisanupdaterthatworksforfree

Next up is @Banackock, back when I was an AGM this guy saw something in me and when the time came he gave me the opportunity to finally become a GM. He handed me the keys to the expansion team, the Miami Marauders. I don't know what he saw in me back then but it has led to me having a lot of fun in this league ever since. He also brought me into the Bears family and although I have probably caused more grief than he would like I really am grateful for the experience that you have given me.

Almost done, I have to shout out my guy @Zetterberg, I watched this guy come into this league and grow to dominate this league. He is currently my AGM and I am thankful for the friendship we have created. I am really pulling for this guy and hope to see him as my equal when he one day gets the opportunity but until then he gets to put up with my shit ;)

There are too many of you to tag but everyone who has been apart of the Miami Marauder family I love each and everyone of you. It has been an absolute blast and I cant wait for the next group of recruits to come through our ranks.

Lastly, I want to thank my ACTUAL brothers @tinafrombobsburgers and @ClapbombsRus. You guys are my rock IRL and I am an extremely fortunate guy to have you guys in my life. I am excited to finally have you guys as apart of my world in the VHL.

THANK YOU VHL, VHLSANTA an Happy Holidays everyone!

💙🙋🏻‍♂️

@InstantRockstar and @MexicanCow123My first GM and AGM, showed me the reigns of discord and how to earn tpe, probably would’ve gone inactive if it weren’t for you guys!

@BladeMaiden My Philly GM, was an awesome GM and an even better teammate in Prague. 

@diamond_ace  One of the best GM’s in the game, Absolutely nothing but respect for the man, cares deeply about his players and it shows, Prague may not be the most successful so far but one of the best locker rooms I’ve ever had the privilege of being in, honoured to be the first even jersey retirement. Also want to shoutout @Cornholio, me and him were lifelong phantoms, starting our careers and finishing them, 8 seasons later in Prague

@Banackock taking a chance on me in the draft after I fell so far, I’ll make it worth your while banny ;)

@rjfrymanRykers first GM, loved Houston even though I only had 2 active teammates for a majority of the season. 

@Ricer13 My current GM, absolutely love being in Miami,it’s been a bumpy ride but hopefully we can make it back to back championships

and last but certainly not least @Seabass

My first real VHL Friend, excited to see what he has in store for his next player, Hopefully we can play together on another team soon. 

Edited by Jayrad28

I tagged a fuck ton of people here: 

so I will not make everyone relive that ping torture. 

That being said, I am grateful for the VHL, the community, the individuals and just the site as a whole. It's helped me a lot throughout the years and recently has really just kept me on the straight and narrow. I've met a lot of amazing people, more than are listed in the article and I am sure I missed way too many people to count, but I just want you all to know you're like family to me ❤️ And I always remember, and respect family. So thank you all, for being an amazing part of this experience. 

And I can only hope I've helped those that were on San Diego my whole tenure really make the time count in the league, I know we are never together long, but I remember every single person who has crossed paths with me :)

Edited by InstantRockstar

I would like to thank whoever recruited me to the VHL in 2009-10 or whenever it was, also @Hybrid1486 for being my first VHLM GM with Kolari (Victor can confirm idc) and then @Rayzor_7 for being my first Riga GM (I think, Vic can also confirm), also @Victorfor maybe being the first head grader who gave me my first job, also probably some other people I just can't remember cause it was like 60 seasons ago