Hiring S75 WJC GMs

bigAL

🎵It's the moooost wonderful time of the yeaaaaar 🎵

This year is a special year for the World Junior Championship. An in-season tournament was fun, but let's be real, we need some excitement in the offseason so it was a great choice to move the WJC til after the Founder's Cup is awarded.

We need five general managers to run each of the teams in the tourney. This is an amazing opportunity for newer members, or experienced members wanted to get into the management side of things. 

Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:

• Choose a full team, including 9 F, 4 D, and 2 G, based on nationality
  • Lead the team by building hype (for the team and the tournament), maintaining an active discord LR, and generally be the face of the team
  • Submit lines for each game

Teams

?? Team Canada ??

?? Team USA ??

?? Team Europe ??

? Team Asia ?

?️ Team World ?️

Perks

• Getting PAID - 2 capped TPE per week for the whole tournament
  • Beef up that resume - no VHL/M GM is getting hired without previous management experience. Come get that experience here!

Applying

• Comment in this thread and tell us what team you'd like to GM
  • Commissioners @rjfryman and I will follow up with interview questions for those selected
  • If you think it'll help your case, feel free to list your qualifications and reasons why we should choose you

Disclaimers

• You DO NOT need to have STHS or GM experience - this is how you gain it!
  • Access to STHS Client (a computer that can run it) is an asset but not mandatory
  • Tournament will start after the Playoffs, so you will need to be active early in the New Year

History & Resources

World Juniors HQ

World Junior Rules

World Junior Player & GM Stats

World Junior Collective Rankings

I'm applying for any and all available GM positions.

I want to take that next step to further my VHL resume no matter what. I am extremely active and take great pride in organizing and seeing over my duties. As a WJC GM, I will show that I am able and ready to handle a full team day-to-day operations and keep our LR active throughout the entirety of the tournament.

Edited by Hex Universe

1 hour ago, Hex Universe said:

I'm applying for any and all available GM positions.

I want to take that next step to further my VHL resume no matter what. I am extremely active and take great pride in organizing and seeing over my duties. As a WJC GM, I will show that I am able and ready to handle a full team day-to-day operations and keep our LR active throughout the entirety of the tournament.

I am not applying as unfortunately I'm extremely busy with work as of late, however I hope Hex gets an open GM spot as I know how active and great he would be for the position! :)

Edit: I just officially downloaded STHS, so I officially apply for a GM job!! I would put preferances on Canada and Scandinavia, but I'll go for anything in the end

Also I recommend @JigglyGumballs, @Hex Universe, @fromtheinside, @RedSus, @tcookie, and @Domino Draws

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy

18 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

I can't apply for the GM job since I don't currently have STHS downloaded, but I'll happily AGM a team.

Also I recommend @JigglyGumballs, @Hex Universe, @fromtheinside, @RedSus, @tcookie, and @Domino Draws

Not sure if you know but it's free and really easy to use, download the client, download league file in the index, load save file, edit lines (copy all lines and rosters), save the file and email it

Not sure if you can on mobile but haven't tried

Edited by ZP16

8 minutes ago, ZP16 said:

Not sure if you know but it's free and really easy to use, download the client, download league file in the index, load save file, edit lines (copy all lines and rosters), save the file and email it

Not sure if you can on mobile but haven't tried

I downloaded it! Thanks for the help!