Hiring S75 WJC GMs

bigAL

19 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Pick Me GIF by memecandy

I'll happily GM for...

Will Ferrell Usa GIF

I want to reiterate why I think I'd make an excellent GM for the WJC. Ever since I joined this league only a couple of short months ago I have been active and eager to learn more. I eventually would like to GM/AGM for a team outside of the WJC, and I know that this would be a great opportunity to learn and grow. 

I am dedicated to helping this league grow, and that includes making WJC a more well-known and sought after event. I plan to hype up my team and the league for WJC and propel it to something that EVERYONE looks forward to being a part of!

I really want a GM job here, so even though I hate pumping my own tires, I figured what bad could it do?

-I'm very active on both forums and discord, and I think a lot of people know me at this point

-My school ended on Wednesday, so I'm bored and looking for something to do. I have loads of free time on my hands to hype this tournament and get everyone into it

-My goal in the next five or so seasons is to get a VHLM AGM or GM job, and I saw what you said about credentials, and I would really like some of those. I'm also interested in playing around with STHS and seeing how it works

Welp Team USA is accounted for lmao, you can't possibly deny this beautiful man his opportunity! 
@thadthrasher This is AMAZING in every possible way, 10/10 brother!

@bigAL give the man his shot!! lol

tumblr_nouyx7BeuD1s3mekdo1_400.gifv

Edited by fromtheinside

The interview questions have been sent out to those candidates who made the shortlist. Best of luck to everyone who applied - I know whether you're chosen or not you will all continue to help make the World Junior Champions the most exciting and meaningful experience for new and minor league members and managers this off-season!

• 2 weeks later...