Town of Salem #14

Gustav

2 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

I don't like @JeffD's argument here. Barzal is claiming he was controlled into me, which would mean that Caboose voluntarily went on me as the crusader even though OMG called for the crusader claim? Someone is lying here because it is most likely that caboose was probably a neutral who visited the medusa

This is false, Jeff said Caboose claims he was controlled. This still doesn't quite add up, because wouldn't Barzal have been also killed by a Crusader? @GustavMattias pls

either way, VOTE EAGLES

for now at least, unless someone has reason not to this smells like we got a snake lady

Just now, Ricer13 said:

No one listen to anything this guy says haha. Master manipulator lol.

Let’s vote him up. If he’s evil that’s great for us but if he’s inno then we jail JeffD and pull the trigger. No matter what an evil goes down. 

or jeffd is the executioner and we are going to take out an important town member :(

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

This still doesn't quite add up, because wouldn't Barzal have been also killed by a Crusader? @GustavMattias pls

This is probably too specific a question for me to give an answer here.

anyways, my whole point is not to completely throw suspicion off me. It's just pretty easy to prove if I am medusa or not by jailing or roleblocking me and seeing if medusa still gets any kills, rather than give the executioner a free win on my favorite executioner strategy. Honestly really well played by Jeff

1 minute ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

or jeffd is the executioner and we are going to take out an important town member :(

If he is that would be a very big brain way of doing it. However I am willing to take that chance 😂

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

eagles your back is against the wall here. And the "my role is too important to share" line is very commonly stated by evils. Out with it so we can have some fake info to talk about

Ok fine I am vigilante..... which is why I didn't want to share my role anyways

Now even if I live I should be jailed or roleblocked 

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Ok fine I am vigilante..... which is why I didn't want to share my role anyways

Now even if I live I should be jailed or roleblocked 

if you had said something uber-important, I would have considered the crazy thought that coven used a PM on you, knew you were important, and is now doing a big-brain play. But...a vigi? Yeah no.

16 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I love any excuse to vote eagles!

Vote Eagles.

just a side note for everyone to think of. Any coven member can also know this information so if Eagles comes up inno then we know Jeff is evil. 

It'd be more likely an elaborate exe play than Coven bussing their own Medusa.

11 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

This is false, Jeff said Caboose claims he was controlled. This still doesn't quite add up, because wouldn't Barzal have been also killed by a Crusader? @GustavMattias pls

either way, VOTE EAGLES

for now at least, unless someone has reason not to this smells like we got a snake lady

That's also true, so either Caboose is lying about his role or Gustav overlooked something (or Jeff is lying).

Regardless of the outcome, or whos lying, removing eagles from the game should be top priority lolz

He is doing a very good job so far trying to turn the blame back on to JeffD but he has done this many times before. Lets keep the vote going strong!

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@JeffD

If @Caboose30 was truly crusader and was on me, then @BarzalGoat should have received a message saying he was attacked by the crusader as well as being stoned by the medusa. Why did you not relay this info to us? 

I'm just a medium giving the information that was given to me by our dearly departed.

Not entirely sure what or how this is all happening, but I'm reading all your posts, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. 

Vote Eagles

7 minutes ago, JeffD said:

According to the dead if the Crusader doesn't target anyone then they won't kill anyone so that would explain the lack of that showing up for Barzal.

No, if he was controlled onto someone I'm almost 100% positive that would trigger the defense. 

9 minutes ago, JeffD said:

According to the dead if the Crusader doesn't target anyone then they won't kill anyone so that would explain the lack of that showing up for Barzal.

I already asked @GustavMattias to confirm this, which is why I put that out there.

If in a hypothetical scenario a crusader and investigator were to visit the medusa, they would both indeed be stoned. However, the investigator would receive a message saying they were killed be the crusader as well

10 minutes ago, JeffD said:

dont think it says anything like this in the ToS wiki