Funny VHL Names

IHateBobNutting

I decided to make the article this week my favorite player names. I did some of the VHL teams this week. My favorite names from Calgary are Edwin THE Encarnacion and General Zod. Great references to a baseball player with only part of a beard and the villian (expertly played by Michael Shannon) in that Superman movie. My favorite players on Calgary are L and R the defensemen because it's hilarious. Now they just need an LW, C, and RW to round it all out. I didn't find any awesome names from DC but HC Davos has the best name in the entire league. The Man. The Myth. The Legend. TARO TSUJIMOTO. Honorable Mention to their prospect Not a Player. Helsinki has the great goalie Zambonie Driver. I didn't find any funny names in London but Los Angeles has the great Doug Dimmadome in goalie. Any Helsinki vs Los Angeles game is must watch because of the quality of the goalies. Malmo doesn't have any great names but any name with dick in it deserves an honorable mention so shout out to Mickey Dickson. Finally one of my favorites so far is Moscow's backup Goalie Ra Ra Rasputin. Phenomenal song and I'm sure a Phenomenal Goalie. Hopefully more names next week.