2014 World Cup

Victor

Then I'll speak:

This was coming for a long time. Brazil have not looked impressive the entire World Cup. Their only good thing about their defense was Thiago Silva and their only creative piece was Neymar. Fred's been an absolute joke and Oscar's been thoroughly disappointing. Just glad it happened as late as the semis

Then I'll speak:

This was coming for a long time. Brazil have not looked impressive the entire World Cup. Their only good thing about their defense was Thiago Silva and their only creative piece was Neymar. Fred's been an absolute joke and Oscar's been thoroughly disappointing. Just glad it happened as late as the semis

You are right. I don't see anything wrong with that statement. Fred...is a horrible choice.

Guest Svoboda_3

But they had Hulk and a bunch of other people with one name, like really, what are you, Seal? McLovin?

Glad to see Brazil get stomped like fuck. Watch the entire country go Vancouver now.

Go Argentina!

This is going to come off very cold, but I found it on the internet. In no way is this supposed to be taken seriously:

10405455_1441412752795168_15287866750627

This is going to come off very cold, but I found it on the internet. In no way is this supposed to be taken seriously:

10405455_1441412752795168_15287866750627

That made me laugh, and if I can handle it, so can everyone else!  :lol:

Why do goals suddenly appear, ev'ry time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be Klose to you.
Why do defenders fall down from their level, ev'ry time you run by?
Just like me, they long to be Klose to you.

Not taking anything away from Germany, but Brazil were fucking terrible. After the 3rd goal, they were like "oh well". Congrats to Germany and good luck against ARG/NED in the final.

Unfortunately for them, the Netherlands fucked up. They played way too negatively with pretty much an 8-1-1 formation. Robben was their only danger man up front. 

Argentina's move to take off Higuain was strange. Aguero was clearly not match fit and so Messi was the only threat - which the dutch basically triple teamed. 

I hate seeing matches decided on penalties but ALMOST predicted this final. It's going to be a very different match on Sunday