Erin Esurance Press

Sljppers

Well, another week comes and goes and we just don't see fit to post a presser. I guess the wind is just out of our sails in Mississauga, I'm unsure, but I am currently leading the monthly TPE charts and I don't want a pesky thing like waiting around bar me from continuing that trend. I've gotten some notice from some few folks, a job offer, and been notified that I am actually on some (Well regarded!) teams' radars. Now, truly, I didn't expect a bit of that, and I definitely didn't expect... Well, any of this, when I downloaded some random sports management simulator game on my phone a month or two ago. Regardless, here we are, and I'd like to answer any questions I can in a public format. Mostly for TPE. But hey, I'm.. Otherwise outside of this community, so don't hesitate.

1. How do you keep on earning after if you get the job? 

2. Thoughts on mississauga this season? 

3. Moving onto next season, you think you will do better or worse? 

4. Are you satisfied with your time with the Hounds? 

5. Media or gfx? 

6. Welfare or work? 

1. How do you keep on earning after if you get the job? 

Frankly I don't know. To that effect I actually declined the opportunity, but mostly because I don't think I'm going to have the necessary free time starting off in 2021. Perhaps a bit later I'll be able to contribute a bit more; but for now I'm keeping my output necessities low enough to actually make sure I can meet them.

2. Thoughts on mississauga this season? 

I guess we made the playoffs? It's really quiet around here, and cold. Haha. But no, really, if nothing else at least I get a lot of ice time even if our stats really aren't there. We just don't have the player count necessary to really compete this season.

3. Moving onto next season, you think you will do better or worse? 

Well, I came in on waivers, with no idea what I was doing or what this was all about. I definitely think my player will perform better on the ice if I stay on a team that puts me in the first line. I think I have a realistic shot next season in the minors of being a points leader or at least cracking the top 10. As far as I am concerned as a person, I don't know. I came out of the gate really hard but I think the honeymoon period is waning a bit. I need some inspiration, I guess?

4. Are you satisfied with your time with the Hounds? 

I don't really have a point of comparison. I guess it's okay. It'd be cool to be on a powerhouse team, though I guess my stats get padded here, at least this season. We'll see how the next round of drafts go and maybe I'll revisit this question.

5. Media or gfx? 

Graphics don't have nearly the return on investment, so to speak. I can bang out a bunch of useless words that everyone has heard before, or do some analytics and effectively forget about Point Tasks for a month. Graphics take a lot longer when you don't have some fancy pirated photoshop to do all the effects. My last graphic submission literally took days of work and I think I got one reply from that good dude Thad. So Media. 

6. Welfare or work? 

2020-12-21 05_14_15-Window.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...