Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) VHL!

Bayley

Well, I decided to do something a little different for my media spot. I think, especially in 2020, it is a good idea to say who you are thankful for. I think that it can really brighten someone's day, so I have decided to say my thanks as we are only 3 days from Christmas here. These are people who have impacted my time here in the VHL. 

@OrbitingDeath  - Thank you to my brother. You have been awesome, you bug me all the time, but we have that friendship that I am thankful for. I would go so much more in depth, but other people would get jealous, so I am going to just stop there. 

@Beaviss - Thank you for taking a chance on Adrienne and picking him so high in the draft. It has been a pleasure being on Vancouver and spending time with people in the locker room has been awesome. Thank you for also taking a chance on Finn Davison on his last legs, so I really have enjoyed my time in Vancouver. Thank you!

@BladeMaiden - Thank you for the rivalry back with Finn Davison and Brick Wahl. I do think it made me keep going and motivated to getting better and really keep active. So, thank you for everything there. You have been nothing but nice, kind, and welcoming, and I love that you are on my team now in Vancouver!

@IamMOOSE - We are buddies in Las Vegas! We have been teammates pretty much my entire time as Adrienne and you are a stud. You are very underappreciated as a teammate and a person in the locker room. You have been absolutely splendid, I look forward to spending more years with you in Vancouver.

@DarkSpyro - If there is someone who deserves all of the great things to happen, it is this guy. When I came over with Finn, he was moved to backup and did not say a word. He was nothing but supportive and great. Honestly, that 40 win threshold was evading you for so long, I am glad you got it this year. You have been amazing for Vancouver and I love having you in the locker room. 

@ShawnGlade - It goes back to Finn Davison. No one wanted to pick him, no one wanted him, no one wanted a goalie. One GM even wanted to recreate rather than pick him. You took the chance, you took the chance on me, I really appreciate that. I hope I did not let you down; but thanks for taking the chance that no one else would. 

@Spartan - Shut fuck up. 

@Viperxhawks19 - You are a crazy person, but you were awesome to work with in the GM realm. You are a crazy monster, but keep being you. 

@Motzaburger - How did you like evermore? You are my Taylor Swift buddy, so thank you for being a crazy Swiftie with me. I really enjoy our Swift group chat and talking about the Queen is nothing but good. 

At the end of the day, thank you VHL. I hope you have a safe and happy holidays!

@Poptart you were either going to Calgary or Davos because in the end if Wahl had gone to Davos you would have been the Great  Wahl of Canada instead of me. I think it killed me at the end to see Davi take off while Brick plateaued until his last season where he took off like a rocket lol. We both has solid careers as goalies and I’m so happy I had someone so fun to share that journey with. I always told everyone that Davi was my fav goalie after my own player and I meant it. I respected your grind to greatness. Feels good to have finally gotten to share a LR after all this time and with players that can actually play together ❤️

On 12/22/2020 at 1:10 PM, GrittyIsGroovy09 said:

evermore vs folklore go @Poptart

They both have the same feel. I get really cool vibes of laid back. I am not sure how it translates to a Concert with either of the albums, but I am not complaining. They both are similar vibes compared to her other albums when you look at Reputation or even before that. I really enjoy both albums, but they're just a continuation of each other. 

4 minutes ago, Poptart said:

They both have the same feel. I get really cool vibes of laid back. I am not sure how it translates to a Concert with either of the albums, but I am not complaining. They both are similar vibes compared to her other albums when you look at Reputation or even before that. I really enjoy both albums, but they're just a continuation of each other. 

definitely but I think I like evermore a bit more because of gold rush, willow, champagne problems and long story short. Evermore has the better songs but I think folklore has a better feel.