New media spot serie coming soon!

Dom

Which team would you like to see facing Chuck Norris first?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey, I have been searching for a good media spot serie idea and also a good way to learn STHS a bit on my own and I came up with a mix of both. I am proud to present you a brand new serie coming up on your favorite forum for the week ending on the January 9th 2021! The name will be ''Facing Chuck Norris''. Now you are wondering, ''What the f*ck is that?'' Let me explain it to you!

First thing first, I got myself an STHS license which allowed me to make my own save files and create teams, players and everything. Then, I created a team named Chuck Norris filled with a roster of 20 copies of Chuck Norris playing every positions. What are Chuck Norris's stats? Well, 99 for everything!

Now, what is the plan with all that? Every weeks, you guys will vote which team will face Chuck Norris next and my job will be to make a copy of that VHL team and simulate a game against him. For the lines I will use the last lines the team used in their sims. Though, if the GM of the VHL team wish to change his lines to face Chuck Norris I will be more than happy to do it. On my side, I will always make sure to adjust Chuck Norris's strategy to try getting the best performance from him. For sure, I will be clumsy and my strategies might not be that great but with the time, I'm sure I can manage to learn from my mistakes.

As we all expect, Chuck Norris should be really hard to beat and its what will make this serie interesting.

Also, I plan to make an excel combining the stats of every players to keep track of who did best against the ultimate team that Chuck Norris should be.

I hope you guys like the idea and I'm looking forward to start it!

Edited by domg5