The Bootcast - Episode 1 ft. bigAL

dasboot

7HA9KZL.png

G'day VHL, hope everyone is going well today. First off I want to take a look at all the great work that VSN has been doing. Here is some of our recent work, check it out:

Under 250 | VHLM Week 5 Power Rankings | The Talents Behind The Trophies | Vantage Point 2.0  

This was an unplanned podcast just a couple hours before we were supposed to do an episode of 1.5 Aussies. Unfortunately things didn't work out and Berocka wasn't able to make it but luckily enough, @bigAL was more than happy to join me for the first real episode of The Bootcast. We had lots of laughs and feel it's a great first podcast for the show, so have a listen, there's some terrible singing by me if you're interested in that and we find out if AL deserves the name bigAL. Also the first ever VHL Power Moves are out there and we'll see if anyone can reign supreme over other members. 

Thanks for everyone that listens, you can find the podcast on most podcast streaming services by searching 'The Bootcast' or you can click this link here:

LINK

Please let me know what you like/don't like and if you'd like to be a guest on a future episode, let me know and we can try and work out a time. 

Cheers

Edited by dasboot

Finally got the time to listen to this today. Nice one. Boot, your singing is sensational. I was thinking AvgAL would be my new name for Al. 

I liked the style of this one @dasbootwith your intro and then the recorded conversation with your guest. Look forward to hearing more in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...

Claiming again because it's playoffs and I'm not waiting til Tuesday to update when I can pump out another point task