No Week 5 VHLM Player Highlights

thadthrasher

Hey everyone! For the first 4 weeks of the VHL/M season I was doing VHLM Player Highlights. Click here to see last week's. Some of you know how much work went into those, and many of you don't. The week by week stats are not available on the forum or portal, so I had to figure all of those out by myself. Getting all of those stats together, and trying to make sure they were as accurate as possible, would take me many hours to do. I would normally get started on it Sunday after the sims were posted, get up early Monday morning, and keep working on the stats and the post until almost noon. I had a blast doing this, and I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I'm going to have the time to do that for week 5 of the season. Christmas is one of the busiest times of year for me, and I need to make sure that I don't spread myself too thin. 

However, I can still announce our Week 4 Offensive and Defensive stars that you all voted on!

Offensive Star: Redlite @Tate

Defensive Star: Scotty Kaberle @fromtheinside

Congratulations to these two players, both coming from the San Diego Marlins locker room!