Town Traitor Opinion Thread

Gustav

TT Opinion Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been a while since we did a Town Traitor game. I didn't like it from a mod standpoint and saw a few negative comments about it from players, so I ended up taking that as an excuse to put it on hiatus, where it's sat up until this point because I've had no desire to bring it back.

With that being said, a few people are coming into our lovely server today to ask what happened to Town Traitor and say they enjoy it. For the sake of fairness, I'm asking in this thread whether or not it's worth it to bring back...because after all, I'm not the player, you are.

Opinions and discussion are welcome!

*For those who are not familiar, Town Traitor was a game mode which was introduced as "new" mode earlier this year. Game 7 and Game 8 were Town Traitor games. In short, one town role is not aligned with the Town, but with the Mafia instead. Nothing changes about their role or investigative results. If all members of the Mafia die, the Town has three days to lynch the Traitor--and if that does not happen in that time, the Mafia wins automatically.

30 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I enjoy switching it up and adding another layer to the game. Only Lovers gets my hate meter fueled.

Lovers was ass